Live Free or Twi-hard (605)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
    awesome ep Sam is defiantly different I'm not even convinced its Sam at all at this point. That little grin he gave was just so evil. I mean he clearly couldn't have cared less about Dean. Even Samuel sees something wrong with Sam.
    That is what got me. Sam's tactics were even too much for Samuel.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Almost immediately when this episode started it started looking like a Twilight spoof. I didn't expect Dean to be turned though and Sam was watching the whole time! Did anyone find the cure trip weird? It was almost like a dream with Dean watching everything going on around him and seeing Sam watching.

I wasn't very surprised when they started talking about a Vampire alpha, after they introduced the shifter alpha I knew it was only a matter of time until they introduced more of them.

I also wonder if Samuel has anymore cures for stuff, he has a cure for Djinn stuff and now Vampire. I wonder if he has a werewolf cure which wouldn't be surprising since werewolves and vampires are the most talked about creatures anywhere that a cure can be found for.

Maybe it is not really Sam, maybe its the devil in his body or a part of him still in it making him evil.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        Now, now, stars, assumptions. I never said it was a bad episode. I still haven't even decided myself whether I loved it or just liked it. I just said it had the potential to be the most awesome episode EVER, but sadly, THAT didn't turn out to be the case. And yes, because of Sam. I think they are risking a lot by making Sam THAT unlikeable. I have already read on a couple other sites (not forums, just fanfic sites and other Supernatural outlets) that there are people that are very ticked off about that. Personally, I may be a DeanGirl, but it doesn't prevent me from loving Sam....or didn't. I can't even imagine an excuse to forgive what he did here. We'll see what happens when the truth comes out.

What I LOVED about this episode was the complete awesomeness that was VampDean. O. M. G! Another incredible storyline for Jensen to tackle and did he ever nail it! Every single part of it.

But I can't put my feelings any better than what was said in the Entertainment Weekly recap this morning. So I am just posting a link to that for you all and assume that my review is a big "What she said."

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/superna...ode-5-twihard/
        I was just referring to what you mentioned before the episode aired - that we wouldn't get to see the brotherly concern and hurt/comfort you expected - and you were proven true in the end. Glad you still enjoyed the episode.

My guess is that what's wrong with Sam is either Luci riding his shirttails out of the cage, or Sam leaving his soul behind when he came back. Or even making a deal for his soul to be allowed to return. The subject of the importance and the power of souls was introduced earlier this season, and this would fit in quite well. It would also make for a good storyline, the boys trying to hunt down Sam's soul together.

Can't wait for the next one, I just know it will be awesome.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          I was just referring to what you mentioned before the episode aired - that we wouldn't get to see the brotherly concern and hurt/comfort you expected - and you were proven true in the end. Glad you still enjoyed the episode.

My guess is that what's wrong with Sam is either Luci riding his shirttails out of the cage, or Sam leaving his soul behind when he came back. Or even making a deal for his soul to be allowed to return. The subject of the importance and the power of souls was introduced earlier this season, and this would fit in quite well. It would also make for a good storyline, the boys trying to hunt down Sam's soul together.

Can't wait for the next one, I just know it will be awesome.
          Yeah, the next episode really should be something special.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Bah! i'm hating on Sam! what thee hell is wrong with him?! he did not come back right... soemthing has to be in him or something!.

Dean as a vampire... awesome! pretty good epsiode

i laughed so hard that i cried at all the twilight stuff.. they really didn't hold back ahha
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Excellent episode! I wonder what was up with Sam just standing there while Dean got bit?
              sigpic

Comment

Vampires Pee!

man oh man, the whole Twihard mockery just got me from moment one....
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  Vampires Pee!

man oh man, the whole Twihard mockery just got me from moment one....
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are a bunch of set photos from someone on Flickr. Now I really want to quit college, buy a better camera, and move to Vancouver. That's probably not a good idea though

http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...805045/?page=6
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X