What's wrong with Rush and Brody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with Rush and Brody?

At the end of "Intervention" they seemed exhausted yet like they had something on their minds. Did the events of Incursion and Intervention just leave them exhausted or did they have other things on their minds troubling them?

Rush has an excuse. His body had the crap beaten out of it by Greer, was suffocated to near-death, probably hasn't slept in a significant time, and hardly had time to recover from the aforementioned near-death.

Plus, the stress of an invasion would leave anyone exhausted.

Comment

nothing was wrong they were in the correct condition for the situation

Comment

Not sure about rush but broady may have been stretched out too far....

Comment

Broady(Brody? is there an A?) is quickly becoming my favorite character. He's one of the few people that seems to be able to follow an order, comes up with great solutions, and usually gets some great one-liners. Plus, he and I share the same first name

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
            Broady(Brody? is there an A?) is quickly becoming my favorite character. He's one of the few people that seems to be able to follow an order, comes up with great solutions, and usually gets some great one-liners. Plus, he and I share the same first name
            nope just an o

Comment

Given everything that Rush has been through, it's no surprise that he collapsed in bed. What is surprising is that Brody was on "night watch." Maybe he couldn't sleep either, but he's been at the console since before the invasion! As Rush's #1, he's the man in charge when Rush is absent. That's got to produce some heavy stress, especially when Young's asking you to vent the oxygen and kill Rush/Telford.

While Rush is obviously my favorite character, Brody is my second and has been since early on, chiefly because he supports Rush -- and I like his demeanor.

It's rather odd to watch PK be so serious when he's otherwise known as a stand-up comic with quite the repertoire of voices. And he's Australian, but doesn't use the accent in SGU.
              sigpic

Comment

is it just me or has Mr Brody been nibbling on the Destiny equivalent of donuts in the off season?

Comment

These people have been up since episode 18 of last season.

I don't think they got much sleep Subversion onward.

Comment

Well Brody is the SGU version of Zelenka .
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                      Well Brody is the SGU version of Zelenka .
                      Thats a hard one. Volkner could be defined in that mannar as well.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

More than one Zelenka is fine with me. I loved Zelenka.
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                          More than one Zelenka is fine with me. I loved Zelenka.
                          Ditto. In my opinion, it takes two other people to make one Zelenka, so having Brody and Volker be the resident "Zelenka" is fine by me.

Comment

I wasn't sure why Rush sat up after collapsing onto his bed when I saw the episode, but a poster's explanation here was pretty good: he was disturbed by the fact that he was going to sacrifice a whole lot of people to take back the ship.

Rush, who just 10 or so episodes back was so sure he could take the sacrifice of someone so they can figure out the Ancient chair...maybe he is not so callous as others - and maybe even himself - think.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Thats a hard one. Volkner could be defined in that mannar as well.
                              Taht he could.. but i see brody more in that role for now... Volkner is at the mo almost like sgt siler

Rush, who just 10 or so episodes back was so sure he could take the sacrifice of someone so they can figure out the Ancient chair...maybe he is not so callous as others - and maybe even himself - think.
                              Especially after his chat with his wife when he himself was in the chair.

Comment

Working...
                              X