No announcement yet.

Telford locked up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although there does not seem to be a scene which shows what becomes of Telford at the end of the episode , it is likely that he will now remain with Young and the rest of the crew as he can serve no further purpose in being with the LA. The LA failed in their attempts to take over Destiny and therefore Telford's role in sabotaging their efforts is no longer required . Since the LA is at the mercy of team Destiny, there is no reason why Telford would have to resort to his former deceptive tactics to protect team Destiny. He can now probably focus on re- establishing himself amongst the people of Earth and identifying his role in the leadership of the crew.
    Abbas Karimjee
    www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
    The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
      Although there does not seem to be a scene which shows what becomes of Telford at the end of the episode , it is likely that he will now remain with Young and the rest of the crew as he can serve no further purpose in being with the LA. The LA failed in their attempts to take over Destiny and therefore Telford's role in sabotaging their efforts is no longer required . Since the LA is at the mercy of team Destiny, there is no reason why Telford would have to resort to his former deceptive tactics to protect team Destiny. He can now probably focus on re- establishing himself amongst the people of Earth and identifying his role in the leadership of the crew.
      Yeah, It would be logical to have Telford back in the infirmary and not locked up. The LA people would buy that even if it wasn't true. So the deception could continue. I would expect that Telford will be used to gather info on who can be trusted or not. There could still be some good intel. You would assume that Varro & Ginn will have a different mindset than Simeon

Comment

Yeah i think varro is a realist he knows cooperation is the only alternative to a bloodbath

Ginn seems to be a scientist and so is probably motivated by unlocking destinies secrets

Simeon is loyal to the alliance first and foremost that could be a problem.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
            That answers that question. Bet it won't last, though.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Well, considering how badly he's wounded, that's pretty stupid.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Telford was treated for his injuries. As long as they're not beating the crap out of him, he'll recover soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  That answers that question. Bet it won't last, though.
                  I stand corrected!! Great picture KEK. I went back and watched the scenes with them being locked up in slow motion and I didn't see this frame. It is not there. How did you find or get this frame? That is why you are a Major and I am a Sergeant.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry, This one!!

I stand corrected!! Great picture KEK. I went back and watched the scenes with them being locked up in slow motion and I didn't see this frame. It is not there. How did you find or get this frame? That is why you are a Major and I am a Sergeant.

Comment

There are teaser images for Aftermath on MGM's website. It comes from that.

Comment

I think Young threw him in there 'cause he's still miffed about his wife....

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                          There are teaser images for Aftermath on MGM's website. It comes from that.
                          Thanks!!! I was able to find and look through the site. WOW!! Great Stuff. Love the season 2 trailers. I did not know those were out there. They really give insight on things to come.

Comment

^Heh he's wearing military fatigues. He's probably only in there to talk to Varro, not locked up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Is that Simeon in the background?

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                              ^Heh he's wearing military fatigues. He's probably only in there to talk to Varro, not locked up.

His lack of leather is a clear indicator to his current allegiance.
                              Any sort of spy work in the Lucian Alliance would require atleast fingerless leather gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
                                Is that Simeon in the background?

His lack of leather is a clear indicator to his current allegiance.
                                Any sort of spy work in the Lucian Alliance would require atleast fingerless leather gloves.
                                It seam so. And he is looking at Varro/Telford. We can also see Koz there. Do we have names of the others LA members?

Telford never used leather. Aside from his time as an infiltrator amongst LA ranks when undercover. So a certain fatigue is not prove of someone allegiance.
                                sigpic
                                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                                X