Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Are you sure that's Dupod? I mean, he looks close, but there's something off about the face.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
      Are you sure that's Dupod? I mean, he looks close, but there's something off about the face.
      I thought it looked like him *shrugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Just watching the movie White Noise this morning and who should show up? Yep - that man is everywhere
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

A friend of mine on another thread made me a sig and said I could share with all of you. Snurch if you want!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          I am still working on sigs for Blen and DrJen, but since you guys are here and i have your done I'll post them (an early Halloween gift )

For Ever:
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

from his bsg run
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

^^Sunshine boys - Yee HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw he'll be making an appearance on Caprica later on this year (*so may be on SGU/Caprica back to back)
              sigpic
              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

I have good feelings about this character I don't know why let's hope SGU is on for 3rd season so we can get to know Varro more
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So I found another Mike Dopud appearance. This is brought to you by my unwillingness to study for my exams. From 'The Other Side' Stargate Sg1 4x02. attached screenshot.

Also want to state I really like the Varro character so far. Especially in 'Awakening' you can see what drove him to sign up for a mission like Destiny, which had high probability of death and violence. Screenshot1.jpg

Comment

Mike Dopud is a nice guy.

Here's a photo of he and I on set during the filming of ep 2x17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus_Man View Post
                      Mike Dopud is a nice guy.

Here's a photo of he and I on set during the filming of ep 2x17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...7624861530393/
                      Great photo! Thanks for posting it - he seems like a lovely guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I wasn't sure whether Varro was actually being truthful or not but after the events of Pathogen, I'm glad to see he's actually operating honestly. I see this as another indicator that Mike Dopud's going to be around for a while. It's a good thing, especially since that next to Riley, Varro has been my favorite recurring character so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Missed him this last week. *pouts*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

he has a twitter

http://twitter.com/dopudmike

Last edited by poundpuppy29; 01 November 2010, 01:09 PM.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X