sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What are those from?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              What are those from?
              SGU Subversion
              sigpic

Comment

Lovely piccies, everyone! Just saw "Tracker" again tonight and was like, "Wow! Hope that guy survives and comes back." Was totally inspired to write a fic, which will be posted on ff.net when I'm done. (Hope it's okay to put that here--if not, sorry! Remove if you must.)
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Lovely piccies, everyone! Just saw "Tracker" again tonight and was like, "Wow! Hope that guy survives and comes back." Was totally inspired to write a fic, which will be posted on ff.net when I'm done. (Hope it's okay to put that here--if not, sorry! Remove if you must.)
                  Link me up, Dearheart! I already wrote one a couple of years ago and love Kiryk fics!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is enjoying these as much as I am

sigpic

Comment

Link me up, Dearheart! I already wrote one a couple of years ago and love Kiryk fics!
                      It may take me a day or two to finish and edit (I'm a Virgo, ie: picky), but here's my basic ff site. Whytewytch's fic You will find fic from Robin Hood BBC as welll as Stargate Atlantis, all ratings.

I have yet to see SGU, but now that I see Mike's in it, I might just watch it when I've caught back up on SGA.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post
                        Gorgeous pic!
                        So sad that we'll have no more Varro after the next ten SGU eps. Cancellations suck.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Gorgeous pic!
                          So sad that we'll have no more Varro after the next ten SGU eps. Cancellations suck.
                          Yup. Was very sad when SGA was cancelled. It seems like I must have poor taste, as most of the shows I like get cancelled after only a season or ten.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fortunately, I think Mike will get a lot of work. As I understand it, he was originally hired on with the Stargate franchise as a stuntman and somewhere along the way everyone discovered he has some acting talent. I think the combination will open doors.
                            sigpic

Comment

Fortunately, I think Mike will get a lot of work. As I understand it, he was originally hired on with the Stargate franchise as a stuntman and somewhere along the way everyone discovered he has some acting talent. I think the combination will open doors.
                              Another Stagate series, with Mike revising his role of Kiryk, Lorne running things in the new location. Sorry, just slipping off into my own personal fantasy land!
                              sigpic

Comment

A totally cross-series SG series, with someone from each of the three series, doing some interstellar detective thing, with Varro/Kiryk/newname as the team leader! Perfect world, here I come, even if it's in my imagination!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X