No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His character does have a recurring role. But has only been in 5eps so far. But I think he'll be having more screen time since it's now obvious that there is something happening between him and his employee. The series is kind of dull, but entertaining at times. He definitely makes it worth the watch, I just love his portrayal of this character.

Comment

I was watching Tracker and I had to go find pics!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG! I'm watching Tracker with the commentary and the producers/writers/whoever they are talking said that if SGA got a 6th season they would have tried to bring Kiryk back. Have some sort of friendship between him and Ronon. I'd have been in HEAVEN!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Merry Christmas (belated) to you!
              sigpic

Comment

Saw hollow man 2 for the first time. Our good friend Dopud was in there as one of the 'other cops' hanging around.. Man does he get around.

Comment

He certainly seems to.

sigpic

Comment

I suddenly felt the need to post this. . .

sigpic

Comment

Keep up having the feeling to post things like this

Comment

Well, if you insist!

sigpic

Comment

Mike Dopud and his wife were on an episode of "Love It, or List It, Too" last year. It was run again recently. I've been told that all those families shown on these shows are actors, but I highly doubt it. Plus, in this episode, he and his wife played themselves, not made-up people. It was kind of cute watching them.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectEden View Post
                              Hey guys!

I'm involved in an indie sci-fi thriller called Project Eden. It's halfway through filming in the U.S and New Zealand. It's looking cool.

Mike Dopud's in it as FBI Agent David Roth, Cliff Simon is a Russian Bar Owner and Eric Avari is playing a mysterious unknown character.

First teaser just got released today!

Worth checking out.

www.facebook.com/projectedenfilm
                              We're going to get more thunking!
                              sigpic

Comment

Why oh why does he play bad guys a lot? I have these moments of seriously questioning my morals. Just saw him in Grimm. (I'm just getting into the show)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X