No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've really got to start watching SGU! lol My only current exposure to Mike is the single ep of SGA that he appeared in--mind, he was super HOT, so that helps, but...
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Mike Dopud

Coolest and most interesting facts so far.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Egle!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

click to make bigger
          sigpic

Comment

*drools*

sigpic

Comment

Now this calls for drool bucket!

Clicky!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...aximus-update/
              sigpic

Comment

That requires a big huge drool bucket. Wow!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

For those of you writers out there, Varro is now on the list of characters at ff.net for SGU.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      For those of you writers out there, Varro is now on the list of characters at ff.net for SGU.
                      Now to get caught up on watching SGU!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Am currently watching S2 of SGU and loving the Varro! Can feel the heat between him and T.J. Sorry for the thumbnail. "Borrowed" from Google Images and too lazy to put on my PB first.

tj and varro.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually, it was Varro - and by extension Varro/Tamara that kept me watching SGU. Man, is he HOT!

sigpic

Comment

That's what got me to watch in the first place, knowing that M.D. would be showing up at some point. I know he's with the Lucian Alliance and they're the bad guys and all, but his character seems honorable, unlike the others who were in charge when they first arrived. And he's definitely HOT! Snagged this one from the Gateworld archives, but I think I simply must get the DVDs and cap them myself.

sigpic

Comment

So where are you in the series?
                                Not that I know SGU as well as SG-1 or SGA.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X