Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    The things we do for our art! Watching and re-watching scenes until we get that tone of voice just right or that pic...
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Lovely, Everlovin! Just the thing for a cool, rainy day. **sigh**

P.S. I'm a Chief Master Sergeant now!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

He can heat up a room, can't he?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, he can. I really needed it yesterday, too.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It's blooming cold out there. I need to warm up some!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

He appeared first in SG1 ....

**Why do not I think of it!?**
                        I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Yeah, we've been blessed with several little appearances by Mike!

sigpic

Comment

While I'm not 100% positive, I think that Mike D. played a Jaffa in SG1, S5, "Revelations". It's the scene where Teal'c and Jack are hiding in the corridor on Osiris' ship, and a group of Jaffa come down the hall looking for them, and I'm almost positive Mike D. was one of the Jaffa. I kept backing the scene up to look, and the guy looks so much like him, he could be a twin brother.

Plus, he was very briefly in "The Other Side", in the war room scene where Sam and Daniel were being held at gun point, and then they both took out the guards, and Sam kicked the crap out of the guy next to her, and that was Mike D.

Comment

He does pop up here and there doesn't he?

I'll have to watch and see.
                              sigpic

Comment

Really happy seeing Varro in Monday's ep!

Spoiler:
                                We got to not only see more of the developing relationship with TJ, but also more proof that Varro is one of the good guys. He really went out of his way to make sure that Camile, Greer, and then the Senator knew exactly how to diffuse the bomb. He seemed to really care about saving the people back on Earth. Of course, by helping out by telling Young and the others how to diffuse the bomb he showed that he could be trusted (which is something he's been trying to prove since our people re-took Destiny), but I don't think he would have tried so hard to help them stop the bomb if he didn't care about what was happening.
                                sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                                X