Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Lieutenant Colonel Ouroboros's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,846

    Default Where did he go?

    Did I miss something or is Simeon (Robert Knepper) still hiding on the ship somewhere? The last I remember seeing him is when big angry "I'm the leader now" guy told him to go search the ship or something. He didn't get sent to that planet and I don't think they captured him at the end either.

    Was he actually rounded up into the cargo bay at the end, or is he soon going to get to draw on his Prison Break experience with some unfortunate character in the middle of the night.

    He was a big part of what got me to tune in again so I hope we'll be seeing him again soon.

  2. #2
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,933

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    I think we were just supposed to assume he was locked up with the others.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    We can clearly see him locked up with the others, in foreground, right after the scene with Young and TJ at the infirmary. But yes, he's a little in the darkness.

  4. #4
    Second Lieutenant Rylor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Milky Way → Earth → Germany
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    Quote Originally Posted by KEK View Post
    I think we were just supposed to assume he was locked up with the others.
    Screenshot-00001.jpg

    I think that's Simeon, although it is hard to tell because of the lighting.

  5. #5
    Captain
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    I would rather, for the drama, that it turns out he's hiding in a corner somewhere, plotting.

  6. #6
    Second Lieutenant Rylor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Milky Way → Earth → Germany
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I would rather, for the drama, that it turns out he's hiding in a corner somewhere, plotting.
    That could be interesting, but I don't see how he could hide for longer. Where would he get food and water? Besides, Telford would notice he is missing and they would immediately search for him.

  7. #7
    Chief Master Sergeant SciFiRick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    228

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylor View Post
    That could be interesting, but I don't see how he could hide for longer. Where would he get food and water? Besides, Telford would notice he is missing and they would immediately search for him.
    Simeon was definately locked up. You can see him just before the doors opened up to see Varro and his followers walking thru the door.

  8. #8
    Lieutenant Colonel Ouroboros's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,846

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    I think the real question that needs to be asked here is which of the male characters will he habitually start referring to as "pretty".

    My money's on Scott.

  9. #9
    Staff Sergeant Mckay221's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    if you are reading this you are a stalker lol
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Did I miss something or is Simeon (Robert Knepper) still hiding on the ship somewhere? The last I remember seeing him is when big angry "I'm the leader now" guy told him to go search the ship or something. He didn't get sent to that planet and I don't think they captured him at the end either.

    Was he actually rounded up into the cargo bay at the end, or is he soon going to get to draw on his Prison Break experience with some unfortunate character in the middle of the night.

    He was a big part of what got me to tune in again so I hope we'll be seeing him again soon.
    i didnt notice that, but now that you mention it i don't remember seeing him in the cargobay. I think he is too much of a bad ass to be captured. He remindes me of Grear a little. Anti-Grear.

  10. #10
    Second Lieutenant zainea13's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Where did he go?

    he was briefly shown in the cargo hold. rest assured. Go back and re-watch in on HULU if you don't believe me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •