Where did he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did he go?

Did I miss something or is Simeon (Robert Knepper) still hiding on the ship somewhere? The last I remember seeing him is when big angry "I'm the leader now" guy told him to go search the ship or something. He didn't get sent to that planet and I don't think they captured him at the end either.

Was he actually rounded up into the cargo bay at the end, or is he soon going to get to draw on his Prison Break experience with some unfortunate character in the middle of the night.

He was a big part of what got me to tune in again so I hope we'll be seeing him again soon.

I think we were just supposed to assume he was locked up with the others.

Comment

We can clearly see him locked up with the others, in foreground, right after the scene with Young and TJ at the infirmary. But yes, he's a little in the darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        I think we were just supposed to assume he was locked up with the others.
        Screenshot-00001.jpg

I think that's Simeon, although it is hard to tell because of the lighting.
        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I would rather, for the drama, that it turns out he's hiding in a corner somewhere, plotting.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            I would rather, for the drama, that it turns out he's hiding in a corner somewhere, plotting.
            That could be interesting, but I don't see how he could hide for longer. Where would he get food and water? Besides, Telford would notice he is missing and they would immediately search for him.
            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rylor View Post
              That could be interesting, but I don't see how he could hide for longer. Where would he get food and water? Besides, Telford would notice he is missing and they would immediately search for him.
              Simeon was definately locked up. You can see him just before the doors opened up to see Varro and his followers walking thru the door.

Comment

I think the real question that needs to be asked here is which of the male characters will he habitually start referring to as "pretty".

My money's on Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                  Did I miss something or is Simeon (Robert Knepper) still hiding on the ship somewhere? The last I remember seeing him is when big angry "I'm the leader now" guy told him to go search the ship or something. He didn't get sent to that planet and I don't think they captured him at the end either.

Was he actually rounded up into the cargo bay at the end, or is he soon going to get to draw on his Prison Break experience with some unfortunate character in the middle of the night.

He was a big part of what got me to tune in again so I hope we'll be seeing him again soon.
                  i didnt notice that, but now that you mention it i don't remember seeing him in the cargobay. I think he is too much of a bad ass to be captured. He remindes me of Grear a little. Anti-Grear.

Comment

he was briefly shown in the cargo hold. rest assured. Go back and re-watch in on HULU if you don't believe me
                    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                    X