Luciene alliance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luciene alliance.

Ok, I realize the uselessness of this thread. But I have been spelling it Lucian Alliance like most here. But According to the photo below (from joe mallozzi's blog) it is spelled Luciene Alliance... perhaps we can all adopt this spelling?

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...9/img_8078.jpg
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

or maybe they are the ones misspelling it , it has been spelled this way since SG-1

Comment

Maybe they pulled a sci-fi/sy-fy. Luciene Alliance may work better for their advertising and recruiting than Lucian Alliance
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

it's leather alliance
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i doubt the art department would worry about spelling so much. its lucian alliance, always has been

Comment

Maybe the one who filled the sheet had a French moment, and simply mixed it up, can happen.
            sigpic

Comment

I think Babylon 5 had a better take on their criminals with the Thieves Guild. I mean, criminals in general don't build star empires, they keep a very low profile to carry on their activities unnoticed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                I think Babylon 5 had a better take on their criminals with the Thieves Guild. I mean, criminals in general don't build star empires, they keep a very low profile to carry on their activities unnoticed.
                The Lucian Alliance isn't just a criminal network though. It's the current major galactic power. They use criminal methods and tactics but they are whether they like it or not a government now. They have a navy, an army, leadership, they engage in trade and diplomacy, they control hundreds of worlds. Under the Goau'ld they may have just been criminals but now they are so much more.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

I still think Earth should gather all 304s and go APBW on them

Comment

Gatz,

Quantity has a quality all it's own. I'm sure the LA is aware of that fact.
                    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

I'm not sure if I understand you, but if you mean they might have too many Ha'taks... just go hit and run against small groups. Still, 1 post-Unending 304 should be able to p0wn a dozen ha'taks without a sweat.
                      I think Joe Mallozzi said something about Ha'taks magicallt being a match to post-Unending 304s. But since that statement is completely absurd and it hasn't even been referenced onscreen I will not react to it. And if they do mention it on the show, I'll fly to Vancouver, find any writer/producer needed, and slap them until the next episode states they were kidding about that.
                      I have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                        The LA has been able to capture a 304 on their own, and fight off 304s. They have been able to land cloaked ships on Earth. Were lucky they don't decide to park a bunch of nukes with one those cloaked ships all over earth.
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Right now I can onyl remember two 304 vs Lucian Alliance scenarios

Company of Thieves: Here Odyssey's shields were seriously weakened by a Neutron Star, and the one thing that blew Oddy to the point of being crippled was a Tobin minefield (which was supposed to be a race much more advanced than the Goa'uld).

Air Part 1: Battle over Icarus. I think this battle has been ranked Number 1 in the "What The ***** were they thinking category" as the Hammond was dumbed down to the most useless ship ever.

Comment

I'd still like an explanation as to why the LA don't just destroy Earth with cloaked cargo ships full of nukes/naquadah bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                              I'd still like an explanation as to why the LA don't just destroy Earth with cloaked cargo ships full of nukes/naquadah bombs.
                              General MacGyver disarms them at the last minute.
                              sigpic
                              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                              X