No announcement yet.

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Hairstyles from 'Intervention'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUSH: A necessary sacrifice. --I love how he hesitates before saying this. Maybe he believed it once but I don't think he believes it now. He's paying the price for it later when he can't sleep
    Even if all i saw of rush this ep was that scene and his facial expressions that would seal his fate as uberawesome..

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      Ahem, clears throat...
      • […]
      • RUSH: A necessary sacrifice. --I love how he hesitates before saying this. Maybe he believed it once but I don't think he believes it now. He's paying the price for it later when he can't sleep
        […]
      You listed up quite a lot of memorable moments! This episode had indeed a lot!

I don't think Rush really lost his believe in his decision. I think, he would do this again, if it is necessary, always thinking about the greater good. But what this time changed, is the fact, that this is the first time he is forced to accomplish a decision for "the greater good". And really do it is different, than just to talk about it.

I also think, we got a first glimpse of that, in the moment he tried to calm down Chloe, after her father died in the broken shuttle. It was a different situation, but it demonstrate he cares for people, even when he normally won't show it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        Wray after ending up back in her body when the doctors were disconnected was very distraught: great acting!
        I agree that was a great scene.
        LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
        Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
        99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Working...
        X