No announcement yet.

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Hairstyles from 'Intervention'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, it's more a good moment than a good quote, but the whole end of music montage, the Destiny that comes out of FTL, the music stops, and Volker says after a moment:
    "That was a quick jump!".

And of course, Ginn the LA techgirl that shoots up the crazy Dannic.

Comment

Originally posted by imperio View Post
      1: When Young Punched Dannic right in the Throat best scene for me
      2: TJ walking to the observation deck and seeing the nebula
      Visually wise. those 2 scenes seal it for me.. Quote wise, has to go to rush
      "it seems your men could not carry out their orders."

Comment

just reading all these makes me all excited to finally get to watch the ep on Friday!
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

1. Ginn killing Dannic
          2. Ginn Killing Dannic
          3. Ginn KILLING Dannic
          4. Everything else Ginn did
          5. Chloe not talking in her 'whiny voice'.
          6. When James got knocked down. That was kinda funny (glad she's ok!)
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Everything between the opening and closing frames
            sigpic

Comment

Scott and greer appear to still be alive. Great music

TJ on the observation deck and the nebula. Visually stunning, and that part of the song I liked ^^ The song just started rather... "huh?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Thats a pretty vague range
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Thats a pretty vague range
                  You know me well enough by now
                  sigpic

Comment

Great stuff in this one.

Scott always saying on the radio "This is Scott. Come In Pleeease"
                    Scott & Greer run to the underside of the ship. The idea never crossed Rush's mind
                    Eli says "Just another day another space". Exact quote made by John Sheppard.
                    Young fist to Dannic's throat.
                    Greer/Scott/Eli at the airlock: Eli: "Thought you were fried for sure", Scott: "Everything is fine" Greer: "Anything but fine" then after enough fines Greer: "Everybody Is Fine"
                    Dr Brightman always arriving during or after an attack
                    Greer tippy toeing through the corridors (My favorite)
                    Obelisk planet from "Faith": Caine says aliens can intergalactic travel but can't get people home. (Prisoners/Lab Rats)??
                    Chloe: Showing assertiveness by point blank asking "What are we doing to get the ship back"
                    As the Destiny crew was being paraded through the stargate Young is at the end of the line and looks up at the ceiling, again!! (What's up with looking at the ceiling)??
                    Poor Riley, a man who can build a toy truck seems to always get shot.
                    Eli: It's got to be them..... Nope, Nope it's not them.
                    Greer: Finally gets to kill someone hand to hand up close and personal
                    Wray: A whining little frightened child.
                    Dannic talking to Ginn: Then what good are you? (Are you kidding? I can think of several things)
                    Dannic throwing the radio up against the wall in anger. (Doesn't he know that equipment is scarce)
                    Dannic being told "We found a door that won't open, Hydroponics". (How did they know it was Hydroponics?)
                    Telford: "The man is a coward. He wouldn't sacrifice himself".
                    Ginn shooting Dannic. (My second favorite)
                    TJ seeing the nebula, again (awesome moment)
                    Last edited by SciFiRick; 01 October 2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Young punching Dannic in the throat was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                        Chloe: Showing assertiveness by point blank asking "What are we doing to get the ship back"
                        I liked this a lot too - showed great character strength, but methinks it's some very clever foreshadowing.
                        sigpic

Comment

One of my favourites, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked this a lot too - showed great character strength, but methinks it's some very clever foreshadowing.
                            I definately agree. There is a lot more to surface this season with Chloe thanks to "The Blues"

Comment

Wray after ending up back in her body when the doctors were disconnected was very distraught: great acting!
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Ahem, clears throat...
                                • They have coffee on that planet where TJ is! Just think of the scheming that will happen to get there when that tidbit gets around!
                                • WALLACE: Just another day in outer space!
                                • Young. Sad about what I had to hear but oh how that Epic Throat Punch of Doom cheered my heart! Interesting that no one piled on, isn't it? Dannic is not a liked man, at all. I'm thinking I'm not the only one that cheered.
                                • Chloe, all up and around and feeling just fine - yeah, nothing to see here
                                • Greer: Everybody's fine.
                                • I love how in this episode all the plans come together (stop chattering back there, Hannibal, I know you're dying to say it), even when it looks like a failure at first.
                                • Love the let's replay Divided with a different 'other side'
                                • Simeon and Telford *shudder*
                                • VARRO: We can use some of *them*. It doesn't matter what they report back. There's nothing anyone on Earth can do about this. --I wouldn't be so sure
                                • SIMEON: We won't have to worry about them too much longer. --I like how this parallels what TJ said in Intervention 2
                                • YOUNG: It's a death sentence.
                                • VARRO: Now you're thinking you've got nothing to lose. You could jump me, take my gun and kill the guard outside. But how far do you *really* think you'd get? You'd be shot, and your people'd still be sent to the planet, only without their leader. For *their* sake, I recommend you stay alive.
                                • I love the look of that planet - grey, bleak, desaturated, maybe a cold blue filter, just a bit. And of course it's raining
                                • RILEY: Nice place(!)
                                • JAMES: Looks like a storm's coming.
                                • Greer and the Mighty Choke Out of Doom
                                • RUSH: We're willing to die to prevent you taking over this ship. Can you say the same?
                                • DANNIC: There can only be one.....Highlander!
                                • RUSH: No-no, this is perfect. It couldn't have worked out better.

GREER: They've gotta be stranded down there.

RUSH: Yeah, but the ship won't jump. We can pick them back up later. Plus the planet is out of range of the pulsar. Believe me, they're better off.
                                • Wray. For making me all misty
                                • RUSH: A necessary sacrifice. --I love how he hesitates before saying this. Maybe he believed it once but I don't think he believes it now. He's paying the price for it later when he can't sleep
                                • DANNIC: Listen to me. You know why we came here. You *know* what this ship means. Are you really prepared to let it go just when it's in our grasp?--even from a crazy guy, this is huge, and now the LA are on the ship where the Destiny crew might get to understand what's so special about the ship
                                • JOHANSEN: If they could do that, then why haven't they done it already?--because they can't or don't want to
                                • CAINE: I have learned *one* thing in all of this and it's that, out here on the edge of the universe, who you are and what you believe is everything, so it's up to *you* to decide if this is a blessing or a curse.
                                • Greer/James fist bump
                                • Young greeting Greer and Scott warmed my heart, in fact, that everyone looked so damned happy to be back made me happy
                                • Young learning that he had Rush to thank---yeesh
                                • TJ/Young - sob!
                                • Chloe and that healed leg, oh yeah, that's going to be a problem
                                • Brody/Volker fear of the new destination
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X