What was the song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the song?

At the end... sounded like fleet foxes or mumford & sons... just can't place it..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Just scroll down on the page.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...de*?p=11938808
    sigpic

Comment

After The Storm by Mumford & Sons. Amazing band!
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

It was Mumford & Sons After the Storm. Haha, like everyone said. I'd never heard of them before but that song was very catchy.
        Originally posted by Callista
        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
        Originally posted by HPMom
        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

I've been into Mumford and Sons for the past year. Funnily enough, as the music was started, I thought "A Mumford and Sons song would be cool on SGU".
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            I've been into Mumford and Sons for the past year. Funnily enough, as the music was started, I thought "A Mumford and Sons song would be cool on SGU".
            Same here I am a huge fan of their music and now hearing it on SGU was amazing. The song is so beautiful and melancholic.
            sigpic

Comment

I've never actually heard any of their music before, so I think I'm going to start looking for more of their songs on Spotify. I think it's great that tv shows are including contemporary music. I mean, in the past two weeks I've discovered three new bands. First The Black Keys and The Constellations from Chuck, and now Mumford and Son from SGU.
              sigpic

Comment

felt very well-placed

Comment

*#SGU*Chloehasfishcooties*#SGU*I liked the episode except for that song; that's song is about as catchy as a cold. And I don't mean that in a good way. It was well sung, and clearly produced, and I'm all for the Dave Matthews Grave Digger treatment, but not that song. Other than that song, I loved the Episode, especially T.J. seeing the aliens at the end*#SGU*Chloehasfishcooties*#SGU*

Comment

I discovered Mumford and Sons this summer and they have quickly become one of my favorite bands. When I heard that song come on I was pumped. I'm so glad the producers are using such excellent music in the show. I look forward to the music in each episode, although some people hate it, its my favorite new twist on the standard Stargate forumula.

Comment

The awesome thing is Air III ended with the well placed "Breathe" by Alexi Murdoch and now "intervention ends with "After the Storm" by Mumford and Sons.

The songs are such wonderful songs in and of themselves, but the greater thing is how well they fit in the moment of the episodes. I first heard Mumford and Sons a few months back, the UK (and other parts of Europe) really have a growing Folk Rock movement! I'm glad to see more of it jumping the pond and hitting our shows and radio!
                      sigpic

Comment

Mumford & Sons' song made sense due to TJ's sad little story, but if TPTB are going to keep adding songs to the episodes, at least pick something more inspiring. I've always thought new age music would fit SGU nicely, but that's me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X