Lucian Alliance gave up too easily ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance gave up too easily ?

Is it me or they gave up the ship too easily ?

taking the ship was pointless once rush had his finger on the shield button.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They were going to die from radiation posioning in a few minutes. No I don't think they give it up too easily
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes, of course.

They had to hit the Reset Button. After all the next episode goes right back to the normal 'Lost in Space' stories.

Comment

I thought they didn't give up fast enough. Seriously, when you're in the position of live or die, you choose to live. Although I felt someone in the LA should have gunned down the crazy guy earlier. You never let a crazy guy be in charge; it never ends well.

Comment

Easy, Rush had them by the throat.
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              They were going to die from radiation posioning in a few minutes. No I don't think they give it up too easily
              I find it hard to believe that only one room in the whole ship would provide protection against radiation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                I find it hard to believe that only one room in the whole ship would provide protection against radiation.
                I believe Brody mentioned that the hydroponics lab was one of a few rooms that would be safe. I don't think the LA would have had enough time to determine which rooms where safest.
                My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

They live to fight another day, as cheesy as it sounds, we all know a few of the LA guys will cause trouble down the line.

Comment

One room they could get to in the amount of time to be had, yeah. Remember a vast majority of the ship is in hard vacuum. Also remember, construction means a lot. There's a reason the bathroom is the only safe(ish) room during a tornado if one has no basement; and doorways during an earthquake.

Comment

It wasn't just that room. It was just the closest. As the beginning of the episode indicates the hull has some form of protection against the radiation
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

There were other parts of the ship that were safe, but the LA only had 5 minutes until the next radiation pulse, so they didn't have enough time to find one.
                        Obviously the LA took a very rash course of action, they didn't simply say oh well we quit, they actually killed their commander. Of course, with the way the LA is run that seems to be the most common way a leader is replaced

Comment

They should just flush them all out of the nearest airlock if they really want to hit the reset button.

Comment

Of all the LA members, only Varro seemed to be even remotely trustworthy. Dannick and Kiva were so absolutely ruthless and single-minded that getting them out of the picture was necessary. Now Simeon, he's definitely a wildcard. Where as Varro is a more straightforward commander type like Young, Simeon strikes me as the devious type, a la Rush. I think Rush may have just found his counterpart for this season.
                            sigpic

Comment

I suspect they will all be dead once the smurfs implement their Anal Probe plans on the Destiny Crew
                              Tst

Comment

Working...
                              X