Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 on iTunes Store?

Hello all.

Due to the location of where I am now, I will not be able to watch the season 2 premiere immediately.

Wonder if anyone knows, when it will be made available on the iTunes Store?

I remembered season one was even ready for pre-order before its premiere last year

Thanks!

Yes this I'm curious too as well

Comment

Its usually the day after they air. Sometime tomorrow.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

why do you people ask these questions, if all of the previous seasons are on there, then the new one will be on there, and they are usually put up the next day.

Comment

And why do you reply with babble? Folks know there is an issue with the episodes appearing because generally they sell the entire season for pre-order and as of now neither the pre-order holding page OR the 1st episode is available on iTunes.

Comment

Wrong. They are delaying Chuck on NBC by at least a month, and the Big Bang Theory was pulled from iTunes after the first season. So, no, they don't always come back. They have come through great with House, M.D. though, my other TV addiction.

But before the time slot/day change, I was notified in the middle of the night early early Saturday that the new episode had been downloaded or was ready for downloading. So it was much faster, too.

Comment

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8815884/sgu.png

From stargate.mgm.com , though it doesn't seem to be on itunes yet, but clearly there is a button for it
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 September 2010, 10:35 AM. Reason: Hotlink removed.

Comment

Hi all and thanks for the replies.

Sorry but I have to disagree with all those who said that the new (first) episode of SGU Season 2 will be put up on iTunes Store the next day after it is aired.

I believe that time has come and passed, and yes, no SGU... like Rush would say, "Yes, we're stuck on the ship, and yes, we are not going back to Earth, at least for now"

I and hopeful, it is a "at least for now" situation here.

Don't assume a new season/episode will be on, if a previous season was here on iTS. And yes, normally before the new season air, a pre-order of the new season is available to us, plus some publicity, banner and links to click within iTS. Just look at Glee 2. This time is nothing, zip, zero.

I am beginning to "suspect" that are still some contractual negotiations going on, maybe Apple (iTunes) want to include the new season/episodes for rental too for the new Apple TV, and that new element/factor may have delayed negotiations or something.

Hope to see Season 2 on iTS really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by howwow View Post
                  Hi all and thanks for the replies.

Sorry but I have to disagree with all those who said that the new (first) episode of SGU Season 2 will be put up on iTunes Store the next day after it is aired.

I believe that time has come and passed, and yes, no SGU... like Rush would say, "Yes, we're stuck on the ship, and yes, we are not going back to Earth, at least for now"

I and hopeful, it is a "at least for now" situation here.

Don't assume a new season/episode will be on, if a previous season was here on iTS. And yes, normally before the new season air, a pre-order of the new season is available to us, plus some publicity, banner and links to click within iTS. Just look at Glee 2. This time is nothing, zip, zero.

I am beginning to "suspect" that are still some contractual negotiations going on, maybe Apple (iTunes) want to include the new season/episodes for rental too for the new Apple TV, and that new element/factor may have delayed negotiations or something.

Hope to see Season 2 on iTS really soon.
                  Noticing your location just to be certain it has to be the US iTunes store
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 2 is now up on iTunes in all its 54$ glory.

Enjoy!

Comment

Just checked again

Comment

beat me by 2 minutes
                        Originally posted by geekgod View Post
                        Season 2 is now up on iTunes in all its 54$ glory.

Enjoy!

Comment

season 1 didn't have a pre-order, in fact i have never seen anything for pre-order...i am downloading Intervention in HD right now

Comment

Originally posted by Veloce View Post
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/8921584@N08/5037428968/
                            It has interesting episode description.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              It has interesting episode description.
                              Wow didn't notice, I wish I had taken an expanded view of the description with the screenshot, hmm

Comment

Working...
                              X