No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having no cable, and being from the US the only chance I had to watch was laaaate at night on Wisconsin Public Television. I fell in love with the show at a young age and my mother laughed for about a decade when I asked her what "smeg head" meant.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

I love Red Dwarf. A friend practically forced me to watch the first ep and I was hooked. I have 7 seasons on DVD - 6 bought without even watching them. I think Norman Lovett is the best Holly - he was heaps funnier.
      I was hearing rumours of a movie, but obviously that got nowhere. IMDB is no longer listing it.

Comment

Here's a little something for y'all

sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

YAY MR FLIBBLE !!!!
          ONe of the best standalone characters everoh and now you can actually buy life size replicas that fit on your hand. Be coare ful cos 'Uncle Arnie's gonna fry you with his hex vision !!!!'
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

LOL! Mr Flibble! That deserves green. The first time I saw Rimmer in that dress I literally, honestly, fell off my chair laughing.

Comment

I miss Red Dwarf really badly. Whatever happened to the Red Dwarf Movie that they were planning?
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I don't know, but IMDB is no longer listing it. Perhaps plans fell through?

Comment

ok just did some checking on the internet and things don't look so good. pre-production was getting a start in 2001, hopes for 2003, very close to production in 2004 for a 2005 release, but obviously that hasn't happened. My guess is everything fell through.
                  Filming was meant to be in Australia

Comment

It good and funny
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I think they were still planning to make it, but all of the cast are or were busy with other projects

Chris Barrie - was in Tomb Raider 1 and 2...don't know what he's doing now
                      Craig Charles - Is now on Coronation Street
                      Danny John Jules - Is now doing kids programmes on CBeebies
                      Norman Lovett - Is still doing his stand-up routine
                      Chloe Anette - I think she had a baby a couple of years ago, and hasn't done much acting since then
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Craig Charles - Is now on Coronation Street
                        You must be kidding.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Hey guys only 1 Month 10 Days till Series VIII is released On DVD. IM so Excited because then Ill have the complete series of Red Dwarf on DVD !!!

Comment

ditto

I started playing the episode Kryten the other day and when the spoof of the Neighbours theme came up, my mother stopped dead in her tracks. And started laughing. And I say this of the person who said that Red Dwarf wasn't funny

Comment

Hey has anyone got one of the Mr Flibble glove puippets yet. They are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                                You must be kidding.
                                Unfortunately not.

I saw a picture of Chloe Annett at a convention recently... she's not as pretty as she used to be, unfortunately. I wrote to her when I was eleven.

Comment

Working...
                                X