Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
    Roll on the movie and series 9.(which there will be as soon as the film is finished).
    Ah the ever elusive movie!! Yeah nearly a year ago we were all told at the RD Convention that the financial backing was "this" close and it was just a case of dotting i's and crossing t's!! And yet it still isn't in production!! As for a series 9? Well we were all under the impression there will only ever be another series if the movie really bombs out!!!

Comment

Yeah thats what doug said in the interview he done for the website. The next series will only go on once the movie is done.

Comment

I love the episode where kryton becomes human and takes pictures of his...thing...lol...to show lister.
        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Hi this is my first thread so be kind

I was wondering if anyone else was a fan of the British scfi comedy red dwarf and if it sold well in other countries.

I have just bought series 7 on DVD and think its one of the best mixes of comedy and sc-fi put together.

what does everyone else think?

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc
            Hi this is my first thread so be kind

I was wondering if anyone else was a fan of the British scfi comedy red dwarf and if it sold well in other countries.

I have just bought series 7 on DVD and think its one of the best mixes of comedy and sc-fi put together.

what does everyone else think?

I think you're right! And I think it's the only comedy show that still makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I've seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by leaper
              I think you're right! And I think it's the only comedy show that still makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I've seen it.

yeah, some of the funniest episodes would have to be Polymorph, Future Echoes, Back to reality, Dimension Jump, and Legion

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
              legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

love the show, but still not got round to seeing them all. Is there still gonna be a movie by the way?

EDIT: When did they merge these treads????
                Last edited by The Signal; 30 December 2005, 11:17 AM.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hi ive been looking aroud and havnt seen much threads about Red Dwarf around so I decided to make a new one. So what do you think of the show? in my opinion IT ROCKS !!!!!
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

There is a thread, but it can be a b***h to find, even with the search

Oh and Red Drawf rules What isnt to like? No really, i cant think of anything. Im just waiting for Season 8 to come out on DVD and im gonna buy them all
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well ive currently got series 1-3 on dvd and will get the others soon but check this the series 8 cover is Orange !!!!
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Red Dwarf = Win

I just wish it wasn't so expensive
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I LOVE red dwarf, lol, my friend is even more addicted to it than I am, he didn't know didly squat during a test we had and he actually did the "I am a fish" Five hundred times, stood up, saluted and passed out.

Although, his reputation was kinda in the loo to start with....Meh, I don't care, one of the few people I know that actually watches Stargate+Other sci-fi.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Well I just saw few first episodes in tv, they air it every friday before midnight so sometimes I forgot about it, but it´s really good. Will there be some episode I should not miss? Like the perfect ones or funny...? Next week will be episode 5 from first season.
                            Dogs are my favorite people.
                            If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

I LOVE Red Dwarf

Got series I - V on DVD

I met Norman Lovett and Danny John Jules a few months back
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I miss Red Dwarf. I wish they were still showing it other than on Sky... Kochanski was my first ever female crush, at the age of nine. Damn she's hot in that red leather...

Oh! Hee. I run the Lister fanlisting, if anyone wants to join it... *grin*

Comment

Working...
                                X