Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FieryHands
    I heard on the commentary for that episode that someone actually wrote into the show she would NEVER watch again because of that one joke.

Her loss. I love Polymorph!
    Yove gotta be joking. one joke
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I've heard far, far worse, believe you me.

Good guy, Bad guy.....
      I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

whens the movie coming?

I bought seasons 1-4 on DVD the other month. yay for me.

Comment

2006 i think

Comment

Hello all of you Red Dwarf fans.

I've got some news for you. I have recently set up Norman Lovett's Official Message Board and he has agreed to it all and is really looking forward to it. He will hopefully be joining very soon.

Here's the link

Please pop along and post him a welcome message for his arrival

Comment

Oh cool

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Just thought i'd let you all know that Norman Lovett joined his message board today and posted a message

Comment

cool thanks 4 letting us know

Comment

does anyone on this forum like Red Dwarf or at least heard of it and what is your favourite quote or character??? or episode???

Comment

Here's the thread started a while back:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=7702

I recently got my series 1 & 2 DVDs, can't wait to order 5 & 6 (coming out on the 15th!)

Comment

I heard rumours of a movie, is that in development or has nothing come of it?

Comment

yeah a movie is in the works and will be coming to cinemas near you soon!

Comment

Only thing is...the movie's been in the works since 1999

Chris Barrie however, said that there's more chance of a Red Dwarf feature than another Tomb Raider Movie

I've got series 1 through 4, but I'm getting 5 soon!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                                yeah a movie is in the works and will be coming to cinemas near you soon!
                                They've been saying that for the past few years!!! All I'll say is don't exactly hold your breath (or you'll turn a nasty shade!!)

I'm a huge Dwarfer (fan that is, not in stature!!) and an active member of their fanclub. Tis brilliant, we hold a (usually) annual convention around the country each year (called Dimension Jump!)

I have all the DVDs that are out currently (plus all the episodes and outtakes on VHS!!!) During my many travels and conventions I have been lucky enough to meet the whole of the cast!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X