Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tweet from Doug Naylor.

and the news that Craig Charles has quit Corrie to concentrate on RD.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...pbwUdhFormRQAz

Stoke me a clipper....
    Last edited by Blencathra; 02 May 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I spotted something on Tumblr about RD XI & XII

http://hollyhopdrive7.tumblr.com/pos...arf-convention

- They will be filming at Pinewood Studios.
      - Craig Charles Quit Coronation street to do Red Dwarf.
      - They will be reusing sets from Series 10 so they have more money to spend on others sets like Starbug.
      - They may do an episode where Rimmer, Lister & Cat become Kryten.
      - When asked if Series 12 would be an ending to the show Doug said “No”.
      - Doug says he’s considering a Kochanski episode.
      - Could feature a cat episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

- They will be reusing sets from Series 10 so they have more money to spend on others sets like Starbug.
        All very exciting! I've absolutely no doubts that the next two series will be brilliantly hilarious! Also very happy that Craig has quit Coronation Street (which, from what I hear, over time had become a drag for him to do due to the storylines he was getting) to concentrate on Red Dwarf!

Red Dwarf is back...Twice!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Cat episode = about smegging time. Has there ever actually been an episode that focused on Cat? The only I can think of was one of the cancelled series seven scripts (yep, 'Identity Within', ended up as storyboard with Chris Barrie doing all the voice for a DVD extra by the looks of it).

Really looking forward to new Dwarf!
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Be In Red Dwarf

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2015/...-in-red-dwarf/

Seriously. We're not kidding.

Well, we told you something big was coming this week. And it's so big, we're not even going to tease you with any more preamble. Here's the headline: UKTV are running a competition for one lucky winner to get to be an extra in an upcoming episode of Red Dwarf.

That's right: not a hoax, not a dream, not an imaginary story. Just the chance for you, yes, YOU, to appear in an episode of Red Dwarf XI. Does it get much better than that? We'll give you a moment to compose yourself before we continue...

So, let's get down to the details. First and foremost, this is an incredibly limited time competition: you've only got until tomorrow (Wednesday 9th September) at 10am to enter. But how do you do so? Well, you'll need to head over to Twitter - and if you don't already have an account there, remember that you can sign up completely free - and specifically this tweet from the @Join_Dave account:

https://twitter.com/Join_Dave/status/641174318303547392/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

... all you've got to do, then, is retweet it. Seriously, that's it. Everybody who retweets that post between now and 10am tomorrow will be entered into the draw, and one lucky winner - and a friend - will get to be an extra. Crikey.

As ever with this sort of thing, of course, there are a few conditions: unfortunately, for all kinds of legal reasons, entrants must be aged 18 or over, and resident in the UK. The dates and location of the filming are still to be confirmed - further details will be relayed to the winner after the end of the competition. For a full list of terms and conditions, head on over to the UKTV website.

So, what are you waiting for? Will you be the one to get your name added to this...?

Comment

Happy Gazpacho Soup Day, Dwarfers!

Comment

Happy Gazpacho Soup Day, Dwarfers!
                LOL! You too!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

It's Gazpacho Soup Day? Souper!
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Looks like we might be seeing Suanne Braun this series!

https://twitter.com/SuanneBraun/stat...95697308835840
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR
                      D
                      WARFERS!!!!!
                      Here's to the new smegging 11th series of Red Dwarf!!!!!

Comment

Somebody change the bulb! Series 11 is coming in SEPTEMBER! This is not a drill!

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2016/...i-coming-soon/
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oi, smegheads: Red Dwarf series 11 release date is finally confirmed (and you can watch it online first)
                          The slime's coming home!?
                          By Tom Eames
                          12 August 2016

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/red-dwa...irmed-by-dave/
                          © Dave

Good news you goits and gimboids, we finally know when Red Dwarf will return later this year.

Dave has confirmed that the 11th series of the sci-fi comedy favourite will launch on Thursday, September 22 at 9pm.

Follow
                          Dave ? @Join_Dave

#RedDwarfXI
                          10:00 AM - 12 Aug 2016

Not only that, but you can catch the whole episode the week before on September 15 via streaming service UKTV Play.

This will kick off the long-awaited 11th run of the show, following its previous series in 2012. A 12th series has also been filmed and will air sometime in 2017.

Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules and Robert Llewellyn are all back in the Dwarf for the series, which promises to go back to the old-school style of the show, if all the teasers we've had so far are anything to go by.

Comment

Red Dwarf XI Starts 22nd September on Dave

Comment

So..

I really don't think showing classic episodes after the new series did it any favours.. Just a reminder that the classics had complete stories. With a beginning, middle and end. And jokes, sight gags, genuinely funny moments..

Spoiler for Episode 6

Spoiler:
                              The new series.. Each episode had one joke that was stretched out and repeated. The last one was a rehash of Polymorph mixed with Parallel Universe. But with the soul sucked out. Dave are just playing with the corpse at this point.

Comment

I absolutely adored this show when I found it in 1991... couldn't get enough... but even during the "original" run (albeit with a few breaks), the last few years (ie when the big red was resurrected) really just were heading down hill. I've not watched the new stuff at all... wish I could un-see what I've seen.

I really really am not a fan of reboots, but again I say - reboot the Dwarf, helmed by someone unrelated to the franchise, new cast of course, either tv or movie(s), and bring the story to a whole new generation instead of the 10 people watching what Dave's putting out.
                                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                                X