This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU in house season 2 trailer anticipation thread

At the request of Egle01.... here is the trailer anticipation thread. Lets get psyched for tonight! Really excited to see a ton of shiny new VFX too.... what are you guys excited to see in the trailer? Maybe a glimpse of a scene or episode you've been looking forward to.
    sigpic

Maybe a glimpse of the seeder ship.

Comment

I'm not excited about a special thing, I hope it will be a good trailer to watch over and over again untill next week!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        At the request of Egle01....

here is the trailer anticipation thread. Lets get psyched for tonight! Really excited to see a ton of shiny new VFX too.... what are you guys excited to see in the trailer? Maybe a glimpse of a scene or episode you've been looking forward to.
        I thought I'm going to skip this trailer, but changed my mind when I read it's MGM-produced. I hope the trailer will be the teasing kind that doesn't give away major plot arcs nor ruin teh biggest wtf-moments from episodes. And yet, I want to be wow'd.

Let's see if this trailer can do all this. If it's in any way like the 1.5 one was, then I'll be happy.
        sigpic

Comment

I just hope they don't give away too much. Guessing we'll get it in about 12 or so hours?

Comment

They said 24-48 hours granted that was yesterday so we'll see it either today or tommrow

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              Guessing we'll get it in about 12 or so hours?
              I will not go to sleep before I've seen the trailer!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes!!! Hope we see bit and pieces from "Malice", "The Greater God" and "Cloverdale"?

Do you think the trailer will be especially for Season 2.0 or may they show a little tiny glimpse of the stuff they have produced already for 2.5?
                Last edited by myhelix; 21 September 2010, 04:14 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  I will not go to sleep before I've seen the trailer!
                  God luck with that, Egle Tomorrow should be a good day, trailers for my two favorite franchises, Harry Potter and Stargate!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Do you think the trailer will be especially for Season 1.0 or may they show a little tiny glimpse of the stuff they have produced already for 1.5?
                    Good question (though I'm sure you meant 2.0 and 2.5?)! Hm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      God luck with that, Egle
                      I have about nine or ten hours, so. There's plenty o' time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        At the request of Egle01.... here is the trailer anticipation thread. Lets get psyched for tonight! Really excited to see a ton of shiny new VFX too.... what are you guys excited to see in the trailer? Maybe a glimpse of a scene or episode you've been looking forward to.
                        Oh dude. Weak. Come on, you could've stopped all of this!
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Oh dude. Weak. Come on, you could've stopped all of this!
                          Are you trying to tell us something?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            Are you trying to tell us something?
                            Uhh... That major davis has a thing for anticipation threads. A disturbing thing? A thing that could be avoided by, you know, just making a trailer discussion thread when the thing actually comes... or using the General Discussion thread thingie... You know, just trying to avoid the messiness of last time. When the trailer didn't come exactly when anticipated... It wasn't pretty.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              Uhh... That major davis has a thing for anticipation threads. A disturbing thing? A thing that could be avoided by, you know, just making a trailer discussion thread when the thing actually comes... or using the General Discussion thread thingie... You know, just trying to avoid the messiness of last time. When the trailer didn't come exactly when anticipated... It wasn't pretty.
                              This time it's not a Comic Con trailer that's expected to be online shortly after the event. Or something.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X