Where are the other agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the other agents?

This has bugged me for quite some time. Clearly the Warehouse was meant to support far larger group of agents, and support staff. Where did they all go? Two agents, a supervisor and an IT kid sounds like a fraction of what they really need.

Maybe the current team is so efficient that they don't need any other agents. OR like all gov't agencies in the US lately, they've had to cut back on people. So they have to make do with the agents, supervisor and IT kid.

Most of the other agents from the past are either crazy, evil or dead.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Maybe the current team is so efficient that they don't need any other agents. OR like all gov't agencies in the US lately, they've had to cut back on people. So they have to make do with the agents, supervisor and IT kid.

Most of the other agents from the past are either crazy, evil or dead.
      I have to agree with you, either budget cuts or Pete, Myka, Artie and Claudia are that good. Another idea is with fewer agents they can keep an eye on each other better so hopefully they can spot it if one of them is starting to go wacko or all Dark Side.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        I have to agree with you, either budget cuts or Pete, Myka, Artie and Claudia are that good. Another idea is with fewer agents they can keep an eye on each other better so hopefully they can spot it if one of them is starting to go wacko or all Dark Side.
        Also, having fewer agents will draw less attention to the Warehouse and the whole SECRET part of it.
        sigpic

Comment

One would think, right? Ask Jack Kenny. He's the one who keeps bumping off characters left and right
          this season, including agents. we'll never see a whole group tho, only the big 4. would be too expensive.

Hell, he just bumped off the main regent.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing another agent or two. But honestly, it would be a little weird to introduce them at this point.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Also, having fewer agents will draw less attention to the Warehouse and the whole SECRET part of it.
              Good point.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I wouldn't mind seeing another agent or two. But honestly, it would be a little weird to introduce them at this point.
                I actually like it the way it is, not saying you don't. I don't see the need for any more agents. People already complain that Claudia gets too much screen time and that Leena isn't. If they add anymore cast, then the current cast would get pushed aside too much to give the "new" cast air time. Not cool in my book.

As much as I do like HG, having her become a permanent agent would throw the dynamic off more than it already has. She's a great baddie but I don't want her kept around beyond the arc of whatever they have planned for her.
                sigpic

Comment

If one or two artifacts ping a week than we have enough to cover that, if it were 8 or 9 a week we may need more people. For now, and hopefully forever, we have enough people. Plus, there are plenty of behind the scenes people.

Don't or Rarely Work Field:
                  Regents
                  Recruiting Dude
                  Ms. F
                  Leena

Work Field Always or Often:
                  Pete
                  Myka
                  Claudia
                  Artie
                  sigpic

Comment

I like to think there are other agents around the globe, but somehow are with a different Warehouse that is super secret to where other Warehouses don't know who is in another Warehouse....or something.

Comment

i think artie is so worried about losing people that he keeps the group small.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Can u name anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by leegrace View Post
                          Can u name anyone??
                          What? Name anyone for what?
                          sigpic

Comment

I would say at this point there is no need for more agents. The amount of artifacts left out in the world is getting smaller. At the start there would need more agents to collect them faster but at this point a team of 4 does the job well. Also I agree with a smaller group allows them to keep a close eye on everyone.
                            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                              I would say at this point there is no need for more agents. The amount of artifacts left out in the world is getting smaller. At the start there would need more agents to collect them faster but at this point a team of 4 does the job well. Also I agree with a smaller group allows them to keep a close eye on everyone.
                              I agree.
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                              X