The Third Man (603)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
    Im trying not to read any of the comments because I'm finally watching what I recorded.

But, did anyone else almost puke when the boils just popped up?
    that was bad....but for me the worst was
    Spoiler:
    the cop peeling the skin right off his face...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
      that was bad....but for me the worst was
      Spoiler:
      the cop peeling the skin right off his face...
      So you thought Skid Mark was worse than Bubble Wrap?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        So you thought Skid Mark was worse than Bubble Wrap?
        For some reason that sounded so much more disgusting than when I saw it
        sigpic

Comment

Both were pretty gross. My wife could barely stand both those scenes. The cop with the locusts in his head wasn't much better for her.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Omg I didn't realize when they made those refrences they were talking about the plagues, I thought Bubble wrap was a lot worse. I was hoping one of the boils wouldn't explode all over everyone, I probably would of puked.
            sigpic

Comment

In reply to Star8fans post about James Bond.
              I've seen a couple of the old ones and I thought they were ok and I wasn't that old at the time. Given i'm 19 now so when I watched they were still pretty old.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

I think Sean Connery is too early for just about everybody here in this forum. I came in as a teen when Roger Moore played Bond. My mom wouldn't let me watch the older ones because she thought they were so 'brutal'. That's how far we've come - they would probably put a first grader to sleep nowadays.
                Actually you might want to rethink that assumption about the age of Supernatural fans, I saw the very first James Bond movies with Sean Connery at the movie theater when they first came out, so that gives you a hint....Anyway, I'm probably older than most of you, but I would think there are some other 'mature' fans. I don't think the show is 'age limiting' and can resonate with anyone of any age who enjoys amazing actors, great stories and fantastic characters.
                EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by star47 View Post
                  Actually you might want to rethink that assumption about the age of Supernatural fans, I saw the very first James Bond movies with Sean Connery at the movie theater when they first came out, so that gives you a hint....Anyway, I'm probably older than most of you, but I would think there are some other 'mature' fans. I don't think the show is 'age limiting' and can resonate with anyone of any age who enjoys amazing actors, great stories and fantastic characters.
                  I agree, this show has a pretty wide appeal. The little one watches JUST the humourous parts and she's 4. I love everything and I'm....not. (put a zero on the end and you'd be closer. ). I get where stars makes the assumption, though. The age range for the MESSAGE BOARDS seems to skew a little younger than to us old fogies. I think the fanfic does as well. Today, I saw a fanfic and in the author's synopsis, she said "There really WAS a Leprechaun horror movie...my MOM told me about it..." *headdesk*

I just gotta say this, because it's been posted SO many times now on this thread, it's like nails on a chalkboard: "B-a-lthazar", not "B-e-lthazar"

Speaking of, I DID know about Sebastian Roche's background, because on General Hospital, he is supposed to be Australian!!! When he was first cast I said, "That's ridiculous, he's got to be English, Welsh, Scottish, or something" So I looked it up. Where ever he's from, I still think he is awesome as Balthazar and hope he makes repeated appearances.

Comment

Or did it vacate when Cas healed him?

Comment

This is a cap from 6.03. He doesn't have it, but I don't know if that's just b/c it's a dream.

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/supern..._display_media

And kinda along the same lines, do the boys still have the sigil that Cass carved on their ribs? At first not even Cas was supposed to be able to find them, but most notably in 6.03, he popped in without them having to call him on a phone to tell where they were.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X