• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isis (1005)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    ISIS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1005

While Lois and Clark plans to come clean about his secret, Lois is possessed by the spirit of an ancient Egyptian goddess who is in search of her lost love. Cat mistakes Lois for the Blur after witnessing her new powers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:39 PM.

Clark revealed himself to Lois = Nice! You know what else was nice? The writers, once again, found a way to get Lois into yet another sexy costume.

I liked just about everything in this episode. The back and forth between Lois and Cat was hilarious. Especially Lois' "like sick to my stomach" line and Cat's "I'll never understand liberals."

The teamwork between Superman and Green Arrow was awesome. That's the type of thing I've been waiting to see. It should come easier to them now that they're on a closer level than they ever have been. It felt like an unintentional follow-up to the scene last week where Brainiac was telling Clark he should be there for him more and that they need to work together instead of distancing themselves over petty differences.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

You know, they've only had 2 scenes together, but I'm starting to think I'm a Cat Grant/Green Arrow shipper

Comment

I am in love with this Season. Every Episode a hit so far, so lets see if they can keep it up and we may have a renewal on our hands. At least one more Season would be in it. I certainly pray for it.

On that thought, what about the other Kryptonians who went off to their new home? I can imagine that they will be pretty pissed that both of their leaders didnt come with them. For all we know they are all alone on a distant Planet.
        Last edited by tomstone; 23 October 2010, 06:23 PM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          I am in love with this Season. Every Episode a hit so far, so lets see if they can keep it up and we may have a renewal on our hands. At least one more Season would be in it. I certainly pray for it.

On that thought, what about the other Kryptonians who went off to their new home? I can imagine that they will be pretty pissed that both of their leaders didnt come with them. For all we know they are all alone on a distant Planet.
          This is Smallville's final season. They plan to end it after this year. We are watching Clark's final steps towards becoming Superman.

This episode did not disappoint at all. In fact, it was better than I thought it would be. And Clark finally revealing his secret to Lois at the end (even though she already knew) was huge IMO. I can't wait to see what happens now.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That was a funny episode. I liked Lois's Clark impressions at the beginning of the episode. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              This is Smallville's final season. They plan to end it after this year. We are watching Clark's final steps towards becoming Superman.

This episode did not disappoint at all. In fact, it was better than I thought it would be. And Clark finally revealing his secret to Lois at the end (even though she already knew) was huge IMO. I can't wait to see what happens now.
              We also thought it was the last Season of the Winchesters, but they still decided to do one more. There is always hope.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This is without a doubt the end mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  We also thought it was the last Season of the Winchesters, but they still decided to do one more. There is always hope.
                  During the season premier "previously on Smallville" scene Tom Welling said "And now, the final season of Smallville"
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    During the season premier "previously on Smallville" scene Tom Welling said "And now, the final season of Smallville"
                    But that was then. I'd be willing to bet that the show was cancelled out of spite when the creators took the studio to Court about unpaid profits. If they get that sorted out quickly (if not already) and the show continues to have strong ratings, I can't see them cancelling it if it's going to be one of their strongest shows.

As for the episode. I hope that the show won't turn into Lois just covering from Clark, or something stupid happening and forcing Lois or Clark to use the secret to reveal who they really are. This happened a lot in the later Lois and Clark episodes. I am glad she knows, because one of the worst things about Superman is how often he can do something incredible or just piss off at a moments notice and no one really questions it. In Smallville it was people getting a concussion, in everything else, it's just a pair of glasses.
                    Last edited by SaberBlade; 24 October 2010, 09:38 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      But that was then. I'd be willing to bet that the show was cancelled out of spite when the creators took the studio to Court about unpaid profits. If they get that sorted out quickly (if not already) and the show continues to have strong ratings, I can't see them cancelling it if it's going to be one of their strongest shows.

As for the episode. I hope that the show won't turn into Lois just covering from Clark, or something stupid happening and forcing Lois or Clark to use the secret to reveal who they really are. This happened a lot in the later Lois and Clark episodes. I am glad she knows, because one of the worst things about Superman is how often he can do something incredible or just piss off at a moments notice and no one really questions it. In Smallville it was people getting a concussion, in everything else, it's just a pair of glasses.
                      It wasn't canceled out of spite. It was a group decision and a natural end. The show is winding down and by the end of the season he will have the suit on and be flying. Hence the end of Smallville. From then on its Superman not the blur. Also Wellings got a new project and so do the current show runners.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                        It wasn't canceled out of spite. It was a group decision and a natural end. The show is winding down and by the end of the season he will have the suit on and be flying. Hence the end of Smallville. From then on its Superman not the blur. Also Wellings got a new project and so do the current show runners.
                        Yeah there are 20 legit reasons why Smallville could have ended after season 10, but the same thing could have been said about last seasons when it too was thought to be the final season. If everyone doing other stuff was going to the be the reason season 10 was the last season, then the creators should have went to court before it was confirmed. Instead they went to court after 10 was confirmed and not long after 10 was confirmed and the Court issues were learnt, they cancelled the show after 10.

Maybe it's coincidence, but if the creators waited for 10 to be announced, then that to me shows a bit of foresight in knowing what could happen.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          And if things continue going the way they are so far, this final season could go down as one of Smallville's finest.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Still a movie would be nice.

And that was the best tackle Glomp in a TV show ever. Just thought I would stop by and announce the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                              Yes but the CW has tried to kill Smallville for some time now. But anyways, I loved the episode! I was hoping to see Hawkman with all the Egyptian stuff but otherwise I loved the episode!

Comment

Working...
                              X