No announcement yet.

Homecoming (1004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode was just fantastic, I loved seeing the two different Clarks! Season 10 has definitely been spectacular so far! Loved seeing a not so evil Brainiac. James Marsters FTW.

Comment

This is my newly favortite epsiode of all the season! I loved the future and past fast's. But also loved the refenences to the movies.
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Just think 100 episodes ago
        Spoiler:
        Jonathan died .
        And then we get to go back to that episode too.

Comment

I can't believe I forgot this, the text from Chloe! To those kids running the Torch, how awesome was that!?

Comment

Not sure if many people realize but if u look at the future newspaper it says its by Jimmy olsen though we know now that. thats a differnt jimmy to the one that died

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
              Not sure if many people realize but if u look at the future newspaper it says its by Jimmy olsen though we know now that. thats a differnt jimmy to the one that died
              Wow, I definitely didn't see that, which shows my lack of noticing details.

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
              I agree this was a great episode! It was nice to see Clark finally relax and enjoy his time with Lois at the end.....took him long enough to chill out
              And actually fly.... well glide, sort of. I just wonder if he knew what he was doing, you know, flying/gliding.

Originally posted by dvdrts View Post
              edit: am i the only one that found it odd that only Lois noticed that Clark suddenly was gone from the chair when he left with brainiac? nobody else at the party saw that? lol
              Ya, it does seem strange that nobody else notice him leave. I guess they were to busy partying to notice him gone; that and that they were use to him disappearing. But still, you think at least one person would wonder!

I agree with everyone here; this is one of the best episodes. This episode definitely is the turning point for Clark. If they had him flying, then they probably most likely have him to wear his superman suit! (at least at the end of the season)

SLOWLY but surely, Clark is starting to become Superman!
              The greatest superhero of all time!!
              There is always one.

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
                The "real" Jimmy Olsen is the younger brother to the Jimmy Olsen who died/married Chloe. The Jimmy Olsen who died was Henry James Olsen, and not James Bartholomew Olsen (which is the younger brother and the version who teams up with Lois and Clark).

sigpic

Comment

I have to say first off that this is the first ep of smallville I've seen AND enjoyed in aaaages. It certainly is ramping up towards him becoming a hero and not just emo Clark (I realise plenty of heroes are kinda emo.......I mean look at Batman.......but a whiney Superman just doesn't work). I even like Lois now. When she first joined the cast I could never see her being a match for clark since she was far too tomboyish and kinda obnoxious. Now she seems to have picked up a sort of vulnerability which I would expect from Lois Lane. Of course the look into the future was great, as was the look into the past.
                  I also felt the message the episode conveyed was an important one. In the sense that to have a darkness within one self isn't just about having the potential to do bad things but being so full of regret that you're afraid to move one way or the other which equally hurts people. Not to mention a certain amount of look before you leap.......given that if Clark was actually in the hall when he saw that old meteor freak enemy of his he probably would have immediately went ahead and knocked him for six......

Anyway. Good episode. I'll be sure to watch some more of the season now. Certaily the finale at any rate.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                  X