• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supergirl (1003)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    SUPERGIRL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1003

Kara shows up in Metropolis showing off her powers to the public, searching for a dark force that preys on doubt. Meanwhile, Lois tangles with a radio personality who has threatened to expose Green Arrow's identity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:39 PM.

It was awesome to see Supergirl basically in costume and flying. And the scene with Clark learning to fly was funny. Lois calling her Power Girl was a nice nod.

The dominatrix club scenes were kinda dumb. They can come up with 1000 different reasons to get Lois into 1000 different costumes, but they can't get Clark into one?

And the scene where Ollie reveals himself would've been a lot better if it'd come earlier in the episode. Doing it at the very end was too obvious of a rip-off of Iron-Man.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I wouldn't say it was a rip-off of iron man as much as it allowed us to focus on kara this episode and lets us focus on him next week.

GREAT episode mostly, this whole clark doubting himself though is bugging me!!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

And nice symmetry with Kara deciding to have a secret identity at essentially the same time as Oliver revealed his. Still would have worked either way, but it made it a bit more obvious.

Comment

I thought the episode was great!!! It was nice to see Kara again. My favourite scene was when Kara was trying to teach Clark to fly (then, of course, he fell). I almost freaked out when Clark said to Kara that he wants her help on something.

And, of course, Lois is always entertaining to watch. I personally think she has gotten funnier this season than last cause she knows Clark's secret.

I kind of was shocked that Oliver said that he is the Green Arrow.

I just hope Clark will fly and wear his suit at the very end of the series.
          Can't wait for upcoming episodes!!!
          There is always one.

Comment

I liked the Episode, though I got to say that they Jump around to much for my taste this Season. Every Episode has a new Surprise that might not be around in the next.

-Lois going of to the dessert for a Episode
            -Appearence and Disappearence of Cat Grant
            -Chloe going off (I will miss her so much)
            -Alexander (I am just making a guess here, but maybe little Lex will become the ultimate host for that evil)

Apparently I missed something, when did Kara return to earth?

All in all it seems like a good set up for the last Season.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Glad to see the Smallville forum is more alive lately. But I loved this episode. I loved seeing Kara in red and blue in the beginning. Jor-El is one confusing father. The Lois stuff in the club was slightly odd....I was surprised to see Oliver reveal himself(and it reminded me of Marvel's Iron-clad superhero in the way it happened )

Comment

Yeah, obvious parallels to Iron Man thing. Olliver got a bit emo, should have just told the group that someone's holding her hostage. But, I have faith Chloe saw something when she put on the helmet that things will work out. The new villain's ok. Too much of the "trials of clark" stuff the last few seasons. He's already proven himself more than once.

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                It was awesome to see Supergirl basically in costume and flying. And the scene with Clark learning to fly was funny. Lois calling her Power Girl was a nice nod.

The dominatrix club scenes were kinda dumb. They can come up with 1000 different reasons to get Lois into 1000 different costumes, but they can't get Clark into one?

And the scene where Ollie reveals himself would've been a lot better if it'd come earlier in the episode. Doing it at the very end was too obvious of a rip-off of Iron-Man.
                LOL, yeah clark should be in his suit already, Kara even beat him to it.

Comment

Kara is fairly close to having her Supergirl outfit worked out, so I hope we'll get the chance to see her in the proper outfit along with Clark before the season ends.

I did think of Tony Stark when Oliver outed himself, but I think that it needs to be done. If Darkseid is going be attacking the credibility of the heroes, then someone needs to be out there fighting what he's doing. Lois doesn't really have that credibility as she comes off as too much of a Blur fangirl and somewhat biased.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                    I wouldn't say it was a rip-off of iron man as much as it allowed us to focus on kara this episode and lets us focus on him next week.

GREAT episode mostly, this whole clark doubting himself though is bugging me!!
                    I can understand that. Hopefully that confidence we all know Superman has will start to show itself before the very last episode.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I can understand that. Hopefully that confidence we all know Superman has will start to show itself before the very last episode.
                      I hope it starts showing itself next episode. It's annoying to be honest.

Jonathan teaches Clark that he can the hero everyone needs, that he can do anything and he'll always make the best choices. He tried to teach Clark how to the best man he could be and Clark wanted to be that man. Then Jor'El shows up, says Clark can't do ****, and not to sound sexist but adds insult to injury by having a younger, blonde girl do the job for him that his dad thinks he can't do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        I hope it starts showing itself next episode. It's annoying to be honest.

Jonathan teaches Clark that he can the hero everyone needs, that he can do anything and he'll always make the best choices. He tried to teach Clark how to the best man he could be and Clark wanted to be that man. Then Jor'El shows up, says Clark can't do ****, and not to sound sexist but adds insult to injury by having a younger, blonde girl do the job for him that his dad thinks he can't do.
                        I've been thinking about that, what if somehow someone(like Darkseid) was posing as Jor-El to get Kara to do what he wants. I thought Jor-El disliked Kara far less than Clark. Something isn't making sense to me.

Comment

I expected the scene with kara and clark to be longer if im honest, i expected that to be more of the focus for this episode. All in though i enjoyed it, just got to get this flying thing on the go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            Kara is fairly close to having her Supergirl outfit worked out, so I hope we'll get the chance to see her in the proper outfit along with Clark before the season ends.
                            Ya, I hope so too.

If this is the last season and all, Clark HAS to wear his proper outfit. It just wouldn't be proper if he doesn't. He is after all Superman. And of course, Perry White has to become the editor of the Daily Planet.

Next episode should be interesting.
                            There is always one.

Comment

kara looked awesome!!!!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X