No announcement yet.

The Box (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another solid episode of my favorite show! Gotta love exploding "vertically challenged" people.

I wonder how long they're going to keep the Olivia/Altivia story line going?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Another solid episode of my favorite show! Gotta love exploding "vertically challenged" people.

I wonder how long they're going to keep the Olivia/Altivia story line going?
      I guess we will just have to stay tuned. I have faith they will handle this whole thing properly.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I guess we will just have to stay tuned. I have faith they will handle this whole thing properly.
        Oh, I do to...just wonder how its all gonna be ironed out...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Trust me, Newton isn't becoming sympathetic. "We" played right into "their" hands. The other side wanted Peter to do exactly what he did. Is is actively working on a peace of the weapon they eventually want him to operate.
          That's one answer, but I don't think I'd do it that way, if I were evil hell bent on universe destruction I'd have that invaluable piece of tech back under lock and key asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            That's one answer, but I don't think I'd do it that way, if I were evil hell bent on universe destruction I'd have that invaluable piece of tech back under lock and key asap.
            Yeah...I agree...and I want to believe that Peter is on our side, but it would be a nice twist to reveal that he is really working for Walternate. But if he was working with Walternate...then he would know about Altivia.
            sigpic

Comment

I've only just caught up on this episode now, and yes I thought it was great! I don't giggle easily, but Walter does it everytime ("bacon-flavoured pudding" takes the cake - perfect delivery and timing).

If I were Peter, I would start having suspicions now, as there are several subtle but important throwaways that Bolivia has let slip.

You're all using "Altivia" but I thought the general consensus was "Bolivia" (as in, B-Olivia)?
              sigpic

Comment

Finallt watched this last night. Really good ep IMO. I wonder how long Altlivia will be able to fool them all. So they have Peter doing their bidding for them unwittingly now. And now they're setting their sights on Walter. I wonder what they have planned for him. I'll bet it's Walter that clicks that there's something not right about Olivia
                sigpic

Comment

There is something I didn't understand (or I missed the explanation)... It's about the death of William Bell in the prime universe.
                  I though he was living in the alternate universe, and died there, so how could they know about his death in the prime universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                    There is something I didn't understand (or I missed the explanation)... It's about the death of William Bell in the prime universe.
                    I though he was living in the alternate universe, and died there, so how could they know about his death in the prime universe?
                    Good question...I think he had contact with Nina (I think that's her name). So, maybe that's how they knew. Otherwise, I don't remember them saying anything about how they knew.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well since Walter, Peter and Altivia were there when he died it isn't hard to see how news of his death filtered back
                      "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                        Well since Walter, Peter and Altivia were there when he died it isn't hard to see how news of his death filtered back
                        Yuppers...and that is a very important detail...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Yuppers...and that is a very important detail...
                          so, in other words, William Bell's death is not "public" news, but is a fact known by a reduced number of people in Massive Dynamics, and this lawer reading Will's will, is not a common lawer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                            so, in other words, William Bell's death is not "public" news, but is a fact known by a reduced number of people in Massive Dynamics, and this lawer reading Will's will, is not a common lawer.
                            *lawyer*
                            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't someone reading a newspaper article about his death at one point though? Unless I misinterpreted.. which led me to assume that Walter or Peter had told Broyles in the debrief, he told Nina and from there it just went public since I guess they have no particular reason to hide the fact.
                              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
                              X