Unvanquished (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pipi View Post
    There is a down side to being unkillable in V-world. You could be captured and tortured or molested for eternity. They should add more adult themes, would make is way more exciting.
    Possibly, but as we've seen they have other abilities as well.
    sigpic

Comment

I very much enjoyed the premiere. Actually I probably enjoyed it even more than most of the episodes of the first half.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        I don't get it, I don't get why I seem to like this show so much. The episode was interesting, more James Marsters is always a good thing. The religion Claire is involved with is very odd, but interesting. I'm curious to see where Daniel Greystone is going. Hope to see more of the virtual world soon.

he talked about his character phoenix comic-con that interesting , it was great episode very crazy:s, i hope they explain how earth and all that fits in ??
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          I kinda agree they overdid the costumes on Gemenon a bit but that planet was always the most traditional one.
          isn't Saggitaron supposed to be the most religious of the lot ? (cf. the BSG ep with the doctor who sets out to poison saggitaran patients)

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            The Final Five lived on a world where they created similar Cylons and were eventually destroyed by their creation but the Final Five had created the means to resurrect
            but this supposes that the FF were originally a race of 100% organic beings, just like humans albeit perhaps with slight genetic differences (and that they made themselves into cyborgs & cloned themselves only later on)
            but this is never even alluded to in the series AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
              but this supposes that the FF were originally a race of 100% organic beings, just like humans albeit perhaps with slight genetic differences (and that they made themselves into cyborgs & cloned themselves only later on)
              but this is never even alluded to in the series AFAIK
              They were whatever the 13th tribe was that split off from Kobol I guess. I can't remember if they explained exactly what they were before they resurrected themselves.

The ongoing story on Caprica doesn't have anything to do with the FF because they originate elsewhere and have no part to play in Caprica. The FF didn't reappear in the BSG verse until sometime around the first war. If they jump the series along timewise then I could see them coming into play, but otherwise I don't expect the current time period on Caprica to deal with them.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
              X