Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I wanted to know more about the Faith Aliens so I would have been hoping for that explanation.
    sigpic

Comment

I was a bit harsh. TJ didn't deserve to die. And I know she's not a real doctor.
      I just got disappointed with the plot and where it was going...

Comment

She may not be a real doctor, but is the defacto doc on the ship..

Comment

Just revisited this episode, and I forgot a lot of it. That final shot (and the whole "After the Storm" music montage) is so great. The image of TJ looking out at the end is one of my favorite moments in the series.

Comment

I look foward to your "revisit" of it..

Comment

Can't wait too!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sci-fi fanatic View Post
                Just revisited this episode, and I forgot a lot of it. That final shot (and the whole "After the Storm" music montage) is so great. The image of TJ looking out at the end is one of my favorite moments in the series.
                Mine too, this was the top of my list for the use of popular music in SGU. It just worked perfectly for me and added another dimension to an already highly charged emotional scene, especially with how perfect the lyrics were for that moment.......

"I won't die alone and be left there.
                Well I guess I'll just go home,
                Oh God knows where.
                Because death is just so full and man so small.
                Well I'm scared of what's behind and what's before."

Says it all.

Awaiting another what will be a great review I'm sure.

Comment

That makes me wonder. Did any of the SGU eps win best score??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    That makes me wonder. Did any of the SGU eps win best score??
                    'Light' was nominated for a 'Gemini' award for the best original music score for Joel Goldsmith. It's the Canadian equivalent of the Emmys.

Otherwise there was no other award or nomination for the music in SGU which is a shame considering how well music was used in the show, especially Joel Goldsmith's original scores. The run for the gate by Scott and Greer before it closed down in 'Air' was a great piece of dramatic music as well as the sad and poignant score at the end with Eli in 'Gauntlet'.

Comment

That does blow.. Heck i am surprised there wasn't MORE awards!

Comment

Working...
                      X