This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Action Figures

Does anyone know if there are any planned?

Even just a model of the SGU gate would be sweet to own.
    I'd laugh if a Lt Scott figure got a "pelvic thrust" action, lol.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I surely would love to... play... with Rush.
    sigpic

Comment

I would ruffle the hair right off Young
      it would have to come with replacement hair

and a gun crutch!
      With Super Head Butt Action!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

The Rush figure must include a notebook, set of glasses, mini console, leather jacket. And when I pull a string on its back, I'd hear his "Darkness" breakdown speech. This is fun!
        sigpic

Comment

We need a BAG action figure.
          sigpic

Comment

It'd be cool if the Rush and Young figures would begin to fight each other if they're put in the same box
            It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
            -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              The Rush figure must include a notebook, set of glasses, mini console, leather jacket. And when I pull a string on its back, I'd hear his "Darkness" breakdown speech. This is fun!
              Don't forget backstabbing action
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope the Brody action figure comes with its own little still.

I hesitate to speculate on the Park action figure . . .
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Its free with the Desting quarters model
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

The Eli figure must come with kinos, Scott with mini shuttle, Greer and flamethrower... What else?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

The Eli figure must come with kinos, Scott with mini shuttle, Greer and flamethrower... What else?
                      Wray with an angry face
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously though, anyone know of any planned SGU merchandise, besides the Blu-ray/DVD sets?

What I'm hoping for:
                        A scale model of the SGU stargate
                        A Destiny scale model
                        A replica Kino
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

When you push the Chloe-figure's nose she says "stratification"

[edit] What's kinda sad is that while they only made 1000 of these: http://store.qmxonline.com/Stargate-...ized_p_68.html they are still available which means that they haven't sold them all which means they may not continue the series. Not that I'm into action figures but it's still cool that they exist.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

One interesting aspect of the Rush action figure is that it will come it with 2 different faces as accessory. It will be called the 2-faced Rush model.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              When you push the Chloe-figure's nose she says "stratification"

[edit] What's kinda sad is that while they only made 1000 of these: http://store.qmxonline.com/Stargate-...ized_p_68.html they are still available which means that they haven't sold them all which means they may not continue the series. Not that I'm into action figures but it's still cool that they exist.
                              maybe it would have sold better if it had looked like teal'c at all? it just looks like a random cartoon like figure to me...
                              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X