Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Medbay 1

<radio from the hangar>

*"Med team to the Hangar Bay!"*
    Sig by RogueRanger

Default Re: Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Medbay 1

<Med Bay desk>

{Random medic} NPC

Alex heard the call and responded immediatley, trouble was only he was on duty and the doctors and Nurse Sutton were so busy. Oh well one must do what one must do.

"Sergeant Alexander Ferguson here, how bad is it? I'm on my own can you describe the injuries for me please?"

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post

Sam made to sit up then flopped back down again. "You're right Emma, damn as my dad said once I have a headache the size of Kuwait. Five minutes, that's all I can wait, wake me then please, it's important."

Emma nodded toward the colonel and tried to finish cleaning up the area around the wound on Sam's head while she rested for a few more minutes. She could hear the commotion around her and was glad Alex stepped up to the plate to make the call.

She wanted to help but didn't feel right leaving the colonel's side until she was up and officially out of her care. She attempted to rouse her..."Sam?? Sam?? How are you feeling.....it's been 5 minutes.....can you sit up? ....we can give you something for the pain if you'd like?" She gently jostled her shoulder feeling torn about bringing her around so soon but knowing it was what she wanted as things were definitely hitting the fan....and it wasn't pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

radio from Hangar Bay

"Two people fallen unconscious, one is a pilot that's just come back"
    Sig by RogueRanger

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely1 View Post

Emma nodded toward the colonel and tried to finish cleaning up the area around the wound on Sam's head while she rested for a few more minutes. She could hear the commotion around her and was glad Alex stepped up to the plate to make the call.

She wanted to help but didn't feel right leaving the colonel's side until she was up and officially out of her care. She attempted to rouse her..."Sam?? Sam?? How are you feeling.....it's been 5 minutes.....can you sit up? ....we can give you something for the pain if you'd like?" She gently jostled her shoulder feeling torn about bringing her around so soon but knowing it was what she wanted as things were definitely hitting the fan....and it wasn't pretty.

Sam lifted herself up again, a little pain but she's fought with worse. "No I'm fine Emma, really." She swung her legs over the side and waited, no dizzyness. "Right, I'm good, thank you for patching me up, another battle scar to show off." She smiled purposefully. "I'll head to the bridge now. Listen, we're going to have possible injuries here soon, I can't tell you any more other than those you already know about. Get some sleep if you can, but I doubt it, we will using our main weapons soon and it will be loud no matter where you are." With that she gave Emma a gentle hug and left quickly headed up the passageway forward.

Quote Originally Posted by clauz89 View Post
    radio from Hangar Bay

"Two people fallen unconscious, one is a pilot that's just come back"
    "Right, we'll have someone there soon, Ferguson out."

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post
    Spoiler:

Sam lifted herself up again, a little pain but she's fought with worse. "No I'm fine Emma, really." She swung her legs over the side and waited, no dizzyness. "Right, I'm good, thank you for patching me up, another battle scar to show off." She smiled purposefully. "I'll head to the bridge now. Listen, we're going to have possible injuries here soon, I can't tell you any more other than those you already know about. Get some sleep if you can, but I doubt it, we will using our main weapons soon and it will be loud no matter where you are." With that she gave Emma a gentle hug and left quickly headed up the passageway forward.

"Right, we'll have someone there soon, Ferguson out."

Emma returned the smile to Sam as she leaned in for a quick embrace before all hell broke loose. She watched Sam leave the area and swallowed hard not knowing what would be up ahead for her and hoping that Dr. Hayden indeed got some much needed rest. She was feeling a bit worse for wear but her nervousness keep her weariness at bay.

She looked around and with no one else to send down to the hangar she decided to grab a med pack and head there herself.

<Medbay nurses station>

{Sgt Alex Feguson} NPC

Alex looked up and saw the young doctor leaving, he waved to her and with his thick brogue spoke lightly. "Take care lassie, and don nae let those buggers get to close t' ye. They're a randy bunch those pilots and crew." His smile was decidedly mischevious and his blue eyes twinkled.

{Dr. Emma Randall}

Tired and weary Emma made her way back to Med Bay.....toting the heavy med kit left her in need of some much needed rest before she was the next to collapse. She entered and amazingly things were quiet....apparently the calm before the storm.....so she took that opportunity to get some shut eye. She walked over to the white board and squeaked out an X next to her name with a bright blue marker.... indicating that she was off the grid for a while.

She hurried to her quarters and thought to herself.... "gotta sleep fast" as she quietly said a prayer to herself trying to name all the fallen heroes from the day. She felt her emotions bubbling up in her as she arrived at her room ...moving quickly inside she pushed the door shut with her back. Unable to contain herself any longer she heaved with a heavy heart and begin sobbing uncontrollably. She slid down the door covering her face with her hands as she wept sitting alone in her room....grieving for all those they had lost. She felt so angry and confused ....why would God allow it? She had so many questions and no answers....she felt the weight of that on her knowing many may seek her counsel for such answers and she will have found none. She pulled her knees into her chest and sat there in the cold, dark still of her room weeping until she no longer had the energy to cry. She seemingly crawled to her bed taking comfort with her soft pillows and while embracing one tightly she whispered out, "Oh Kevin I pray you're ok!" she sniffled one last time allowing herself to finally relax as she drifted off to sleep.