X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB1>

{FLt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

"I won't forget Emma, I may be in need of your seervices before this is done."

She grabbed Batou by the arm. "Move it Lieutenant."

Comment

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB1>

{Major Rowan Bean RMC~Dentist} NPC

Rowan had wondered about since his encounter with the good Doctor Randall and found himself turned around quite a few times. He found himself back in the medical section yet not the one he was assigned to. On entering he spied one of his compatriots Doctor Hayden, the two of them having posted aboard at the same time. "Oh um er, hehe Doctor Hayden, a pleasure again. I seem to have turned myself inside out on this ship, not like our jolly old Royal Navy is it?"
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        <USS Hammond> < MEDLAB1>

Rowan had wondered about since his encounter with the good Doctor Randall and found himself turned around quite a few times. He found himself back in the medical section yet not the one he was assigned to. On entering he spied one of his compatriots Doctor Hayden, the two of them having posted aboard at the same time. "Oh um er, hehe Doctor Hayden, a pleasure again. I seem to have turned myself inside out on this ship, not like our jolly old Royal Navy is it?"
        {Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth grinned at Rowen as she looked up from the report she typed, eyeing him over the top of her monitor. "No, not at all. I think the lack of sea gives it away mostly." Watching the comment fly over Bean's head like a Sea Harrier, she stopped what she was doing and asked, "Would you like me to show you round, old man?"

((OOC Rowan Bean... ))
        sigpic

Comment

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB1>

Shuffling his feat about and swallowing hard, Rowan wasn't exactly uncomforatble around those of the gentler sex, it was more he was totally out of his depth. In these situations he often resorted to the one thing he knew best, teeth. "Um ah....ahem. That would be grand I think...Doctor, by the way how is your lower left first molar. I seem to recall in my file you had root canal done on it some time ago, may I see....oh um well perhaps a tour might be in order first." He scracthed his head and thought for a long moment. "Uh no, I mean yes. I miss the rolling motion." He then acted out the movement of a rolling ship, which as usual made him dizzy and he almost toppled over.

Comment

{Major Marks}
            Marks' voice came over Hayden's radio. "...Doctor Hayden, we're almost ready to go, the Colonel asks that your ready for any injured."
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              {Major Marks}
              Marks' voice came over Hayden's radio. "...Doctor Hayden, we're almost ready to go, the Colonel asks that your ready for any injured."
              <Med Bay 1>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth gave a gentle sigh, and shrugged. "All ship-shape and Bristol fashion, Major," she responded, and got up from her seat. "And before you ask, it's an archaic Britism, which means 'affirmative'." She gave Bean a wink, and walked through her office into the bay. "I'll take you on that tour, if you want, but I have to say the root canal is bearing up just fine, Rowan."

As Hayden spoke she surveyed the bay, a pleased expression on her face. Not a thing was out of place, and every necessary item was neatly organised and inventoried. There was something to be said for a basic pride in one's work.
              sigpic

Comment

<Med Bay 1>

{Lt Kimberly Sutton~Nurse}

Kim waited for Beth to finish speaking before she interrupted, she cover her mouth from a little smirk when she saw the ships Dentist Bean, he made her laugh just by his mere appearance, especially those googly eyes. Before the Major could reply she rapped lightly on the door. "Doctor Hayden ma'am, the new surgical kit has been shifted to theatre four, but my card won't open the door, could you help me please ma'am."

Comment

{Major Kevin MArks}

"Copy. I'll be sure to make a note of that one, Doctor."
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

<Coms from Bridge>

"...anyone who speaks Korean report to the bridge..."

<Coms from Medbay>

{Major Rowan Bean RMC~Dentist}

"Ah this is Doctor Bean...I ah um speak Korean some. Well hehehe quite a bit really. You see there was this girl at my University and she wanted.....(PG censored)" He waffled on for about thirty minutes "So Major do you want me up there now? I'm just speaking with Doctor Hayden."

"Well Doctor....ah what do you think? Should I go or should we ah, well I really don't know what to do, the ship tour would be nice though."

Comment

<Coms from Bridge>

<Coms from Medbay>

"Ah this is Doctor Bean...I ah um speak Korean some. Well hehehe quite a bit really. You see there was this girl at my University and she wanted.....(PG censored)" He waffled on for about thirty minutes "So Major do you want me up there now? I'm just speaking with Doctor Hayden."

"Well Doctor....ah what do you think? Should I go or should we ah, well I really don't know what to do, the ship tour would be nice though."
                      <Med Bay 1>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Hard put not to yawn, Beth blinked as she realised the persistent and annoying Bean had somehow managed to shut his cakehole. "Er... oh... no question about it -" she murmured, catching Kim's eyes and holding them with a flinty stare - "you should definitely head for the bridge. We can always do that tour another day." Beth could see Kim's hidden smile widening to a smirk, and she made a mental note to have a word in the girl's shell-like, while making another promise to herself that it would be a damn cold day in hell before the tour took place. She'd managed to avoid the man for over a decade before, and she could do it again. "You should head off, Rowan. It sounds really important."

((OOC - ))
                      sigpic

Comment

<Coms from Bridge>

<Coms from Medbay>

{Major Marks}

"ASAP, please."
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          <Med Bay 1>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Hard put not to yawn, Beth blinked as she realised the persistent and annoying Bean had somehow managed to shut his cakehole. "Er... oh... no question about it -" she murmured, catching Kim's eyes and holding them with a flinty stare - "you should definitely head for the bridge. We can always do that tour another day." Beth could see Kim's hidden smile widening to a smirk, and she made a mental note to have a word in the girl's shell-like, while making another promise to herself that it would be a damn cold day in hell before the tour took place. She'd managed to avoid the man for over a decade before, and she could do it again. "You should head off, Rowan. It sounds really important."

((OOC - ))
                          Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                          {Major Marks}

"ASAP, please."
                          {Major Rowan Bean RMC Dentist} NPC

Bouyed by what might be a vote of confidence in his linguistic skill by his compatriot, Rowan completely missed the brush off. It went over his head like a fighter doing a wave off from a carriers deck and he gave her a thumbs up, which from him could have meant anything. He cleared his throat and gave her and affirmative. "Hmm yes I should shoudln't I...hehe ah well shall we check the rain on that?" He shook his head and fiddled with his earpiece as he walked firstly to the left, disappeared behind Beth's private office and came mumbling back the other way, pointing as he went. "This direction I think." He tottered off and squeezed past the buxom young nurse standing the door who tried to make herself as small as possible, he looked at her appraisingly, as he would any prospective patient and thought the last time he saw someone look as good as that in Nurse's whites was in a movie he was particularly fond of "Ladies of Por...no that wasn't it, Portsmounth, it was back in Portsmouth." he corrected himself. "Excuse me." He uttered as his face went scarlet.

Out in the passage finally he checked his watch, it didn't have ASAP on it, but he felt that must have been a very short time and he must make haste. "I'm ah..I think I'm on my way Major." He stopped turned around again and headed up the passage for the bridge.

Comment

<Med Bay 1>

Kim waited until the loopy dentist was gone, pressed up against the door post she felt like a traffic obstruction with her ample chest protruding as it did, she couldn't help her genes though and raised her fair eyebrow his way at his back. She took out her glasses and crossed the deck and took the seat opposite her CO. Her little notepad came out next. "Apart from not being able to get into theatre four doctor, which I think you can do here from your workstation. I've had the orderlies move Fraser out of recovery and into medbay 2, he's taking fluids now and was our worst case. Emily Kwang and Dean Hutchins can return to light duties, but I need your authority on that one and Colonel Sharp from engineering needs his burn dressing changed, I've booked him in for 0600 tomorrow." She tapped her teeth with her pen for a moment. "Oh and I have the moning watch, so I can do him for you if you like Doctor."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                              <Med Bay 1>

Kim waited until the loopy dentist was gone, pressed up against the door post she felt like a traffic obstruction with her ample chest protruding as it did, she couldn't help her genes though and raised her fair eyebrow his way at his back. She took out her glasses and crossed the deck and took the seat opposite her CO. Her little notepad came out next. "Apart from not being able to get into theatre four doctor, which I think you can do here from your workstation. I've had the orderlies move Fraser out of recovery and into medbay 2, he's taking fluids now and was our worst case. Emily Kwang and Dean Hutchins can return to light duties, but I need your authority on that one and Colonel Sharp from engineering needs his burn dressing changed, I've booked him in for 0600 tomorrow." She tapped her teeth with her pen for a moment. "Oh and I have the moning watch, so I can do him for you if you like Doctor."

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Losening her hair, Beth ran her fingers through it. The start of a headache buzzed between her eyes, and she looked gratefully at the young nurse. "Oh, Kim, that would be great. I've been on duty so long, I'm not certain what the inside of my quarters looks like anymore." Sighing, she managed a wry grin anyway. "I need a shower and some kip, and probably a meal." Getting up, she came round to join the nurse, and murmured, "Though I have to say I think you have a fair chance with Rowan, you know?" The scandalised horrified look KIm gave her, made her laugh a little. "But let's be professional and see Kwang and Hutchins."
                              Last edited by Isolde; 25 November 2010, 12:32 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

<Med Bay 1> ~ <Waiting Room A>

Kim raised her fair eyebrows as far as they would go and then realised her boss was only joking, that British humour always kicked in at the right time. "He couldn't keep up with me anyway ma'am. I've worn out better men than him." She winked and parted her red lips to show perfect white teeth.

"Ahem..ah yes shall we. The two of them have patched up their differences and won't be taking work tools to one another again after Colonel Carter gave them her best." Kim picked her notepad and returned her glasses to her pocket, she looked at Beth's face and saw the mild anxious look the older woman always wore when a headache was immanent. "Doctor you really need to rest, Joshua and I can handle the remainder of the shift and young Doctor Kelly will be on in an hour, just sign the release for Kwang and Hutchins and I'll cover for you if there's an emergency." She halted and held her hand on Beth's forearm. "You'll be no good to me in surgery like this, you know it as well as I do. Please."

Comment

Working...
                                X