• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Do you know
    Spoiler:
    what episode that is from?
    ...I'm so confused as to why you felt the need to put that in spoiler tags?
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747 View Post
      ...I'm so confused as to why you felt the need to put that in spoiler tags?
      Force of habit, I suppose.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I said when the Comic-con Trailer came out, that I felt like she had the baby in her arms, it just wasnt shown. Now I am just happier that I was right.

I like the new tone of SGU, finally its not automatically presumed that its the ancients. As far as we know Ascended beings still have to use Gates to get to another Planet. So copying the Baby to another Planet is definatly the work of something different. If it where Ascended the Doctors would have noticed that the baby was gone. Maybe higher evolved Ascended beings?(Ones that are far on, on the Journey)

It definatly wasnt just a fantasy since the same clouds where at both places and she couldnt have known about that.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Do you know
          Spoiler:
          what episode that is from?
          nope - I found it in the MGM High Quality Trailer folder

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            Spoiler:
            i have a screen-cap with Cain and the others back on Destiny...from the GW Gallery
            Spoiler:
            sweet, although it could be a dream/hallucination sequence again like we had with the blues taking over the ship in season 1
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              We don't know how far along she was by the end of season finale. AH was 8 months, but that doesn't have to apply to TJ.
              Of cause matching the two up does save production money in the long run, not having to buy the baby suit an the extra time it take to dressed her an make sure she ready for each scene she in also save time an money, not a lot but in a production the size of SGU, that probably working right to the limits of there budgets, I am sure every bit helps.

Comment

I think her baby was ascended. That would be a great. Sending her back and allowing the baby to stay is totally something I could see the Ancients doing. I think the cabin she was in was kinda like the diner that Daniel was in, kind of like an in between. The people she saw there in the cabin could have either really been the people left on the planet that ascended or they were Ancients posing as people she knew to make her fell more comfortable. Either way it was excellent. It's good because they made it seem like the baby didn't really die yet at the same time we don't have to deal with a baby on the show. Hopefully TJ believes that the baby is still alive and we don't have to have a cry fest from her. That would suck.

Comment

From the moment TJ got shot, I knew something was going to happen with her baby, or that it wouldn't make it. But this episode makes me wonder what really happened. I don't think she was dreaming, because she saw the actual nebula at the end of the episode. (A beautiful scene by the way. ) I do believe the aliens maybe saved her, especially since you never see the body, or them seeming to look at the body. I really wish to learn more about these aliens, hopefully we'll see more about them and the baby!

Comment

If I was some super powerful being, why would I go to the hassle of transporting the consciousness (or whatever) of some chick onto a planet I built another galaxy away, just so I could save her baby and then send her back for no apparent reason.

It would be the equivalent of me going to the ant nest outside, picking up one random mama ant with its baby ant, walking it to another ant nest in the next street where I leave the baby ant along with a bunch of nice food and send the mama ant home. Sounds like a lot of hassle for nothing? Exactly.

I don't have any confidence in the writers making this TJ dream sequence making any logical sense in future eps. They will probably just forget it happened and it will never be mentioned again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      We don't know how far along she was by the end of season finale. AH was 8 months, but that doesn't have to apply to TJ.
                      The one thing I know, is Alaina did say in interviews I've seen and heard, that for the most part, she was farther along in her pregnancy than TJ was in hers.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

We know that ascended beings are still limited in physical space to the galaxies they ascended from, for the most part. Ancients in MW and Pegasus, Ori in Altair (or whatever its called...)

I dont see why the PBs couldnt just be the ascended beings of the galaxies nearby Destiny.

That would explain how they know so much about the crew, and TJ's visions of the "Faith planet" could have just been an ascended illusion like Oma always constructed for Daniel, with the PBs taking the guise of the Faith maroonees.

Of course, that would seem to imply that the baby would leave no physical trace, since ascension has always turned the corporeal body to energy before...but then again, maybe they wouldn't be able to tell between prenatal ascension and reabsorption of a miscarried fetus....

The question that really must be answered, now, though, is this: what would you do with an ascended fetus? how do you "raise" a consciousness that has never known physical life or self-awareness? what's existence like for someone that was, essentially, born already dead?

Comment

There were no ascended ancients. It was B.A.G.
                          Last edited by J_schinderlin56; 08 October 2010, 08:02 AM.
                          Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
                            ...It was B.A.G.
                            Or perhaps B.A.G has ascended with help from the ascended ancients on the Destiny? With his new ascended powers he has performed many feats.
                            *Spoiler for Awakening.
                            Spoiler:
                            Most recently he has released the Furlings from their sleepy pods on the seeder ship in order to prevent the power transfer, which would have allowed his friends to gate home.
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 October 2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
                              I dont see why the PBs couldnt just be the ascended beings of the galaxies nearby Destiny.
                              I agree with this in theory, except I'm not sure that I would go so far as to say that they are ascending beings from these Galaxies. If there are any ascended beings, which I'm sure there are, it seems that they would in some way be the Alterans. I do believe that there is some very important connection between ascension and the true purpose of the Destiny.

Comment

Working...
                              X