X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite Season 6 moments

SPOILERS!

Well?

Mine is on the one where Thor asks them to help them with the time problem and the replicators, when Teal'C and Jonas are eating the ice cream and O'Neill trys to take Teal'C's ice cream. The look he gave O'Neill was priceless.

And in "Night Walk" when Jonas is telling Sam and Teal'C what everyone has been doing for the past 30 minutes.
    ------- www.scificore.com ---------
    Quote:
    O'NEILL: Daniel?
    DANIEL: Jack?
    O'NEILL: Whatcha doing?

See my sig. And i he doesn't have it in at the moment, the part where felger and coombs break into the SG-1's cell.

O'neill: Oh look! He's got Coombs with him!
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

"You ended that sentence with a preposition..... *******." Abyss.....Must have ticked Ba'al off, his victim critiquing his grammar.

Edit: Ohhh sure, block words they've said on the show?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... *******." Abyss.....Must have ticked Ba'al off, his victim critiquing his grammar.

Edit: Ohhh sure, block words they've said on the show?

Err isn't that from Jack to He'rak in "The Other Guys"?
        Not Jack to Ba'al in "Abyss"
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

I think you're right...
          ------- www.scificore.com ---------
          Quote:
          O'NEILL: Daniel?
          DANIEL: Jack?
          O'NEILL: Whatcha doing?

Comment

When Coombs says, "...they're just tired of your butt-snorkling."
            Episode: The Other Guys

Comment

Jack and Maybourne in Paradise Lost
              Daniel coming back
              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

You want me to shoot you?

Its better than Roswell...

and the Prometheus' liftoff..
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Anytime Daniel Jackson came back, even though he wouldn't use his powers he was still there for them which was cool I thought.

Comment

the ice cream scene was great...I was watching with my friend and we'd just finished our pint of B&Js made our day

that and Sam's "please Sir" in frozen and the fishing invite

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

The whole of 'Abyss'
                      'Ask an impertinent question and you are on your way to a pertinent answer.'

Jacob Bronowski

Comment

The first beauty shot of the Prometheus. I love that ship.

Phil
                        Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                        Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

The pyramid explosion! That was amazingly cool! It's my absolute favourite part of Season 6. That and 'The Other Guys'.
                          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

The pyramid explosion was great. I don't actually have that in my signature yet but I'm sure over time I'll have various Anubis appearances! Of course, Promethus was great with the ice cream and SG-1 and Thor just taking the weapons from the SGC and they haven't even agreed
                            __

__

Comment

I really like the Thor piece in Disclosure,I love whatch Kinsey get stumped.Nightwalkers,very good like a night of the living dead.But the pyramid blowing up was amazing,only a goa'uld could cause such a sight.Most excellent season 6 was.
                              "Silence"Kneel before your God
                              Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Working...
                              X