No announcement yet.

SGU Season 2 First Photos (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt producers are in charge of marketing, and I expect the new trailer to be out in coming days. Before Wednesday. And there won't be new team shots for this season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
      The only Cabin mentioned is in Lost.

ARMSTRONG: Sometimes we would spend Christmas at a cabin in Vermont.
      I hope they haven't made a mistake

Comment

I hope they haven't made a mistake
        Spoiler:
        What are you talking about? who said that is the cabin in Vermont. It is just a cabin, anyone back home can have one.

Comment

But the question is why? it is too late. They want to sell a "product" so they should advertise it... Don't misunderstand me, I still love Stargate, but the PR of the franchise is the weakest link in the system. Other scifi realms have computer games, books, comics, while SG was left "alone", because ther merchandise were not successfull. Maybe they should focus on this "additional" SG products tool, because if they make a good game (RIP SG:W) then it could pull the players to be viewers etc. But what happened here? They make very good TV shows, but they are not supported with the right quantity and quality background material, what the fans could deserve. The SG:U DVD is only a rough-and-ready - and expensive - product. I could absolutely not feel that they made it with heart (to have more extras, better cover, bigger picture gallery etc.). I hope you can follow me.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
            Spoiler:
            What are you talking about? who said that is the cabin in Vermont. It is just a cabin, anyone back home can have one.
            I mean if it was meant to be a callback to what was said in season 1. I hope they don't play it as if it's something TJ has mentioned before, when it was really Chloe.

Comment

Working...
            X