Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Your Favorite Ancient "Atlantean" Character...?? of "Stargate Atlantis"...!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is Your Favorite Ancient "Atlantean" Character...?? of "Stargate Atlantis"...!!

What Is Your Favorite Ancient
    "Atlantean" Character...??? of "Staregate Atlantis"...!!!

----------------------------------------

Mine is ("Moros"/Merlin) of Atlantis becuse he was so vary awesome, wise and cool about how he carried himself in times of danger and distress and in times of great peril he was allways the one who was calm, cool and colective but yet able to carry out an order when he needed to in times when it was needed. He was also one of the wisest and most aknowledgeable to talk to when wanting guidance and understanding when it came to completing a certan task or mission he went all the way through with it and did it.,.....!!!
    Moros/Merlin
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    sigpic
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    "Atlantis"

Staregate? It's rude to stare, you know

Mine's kind of a toss-up between Ayiana from SG-1's Frozen and Merlin from various SG-1 and SGA episodes
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Staregate? It's rude to stare, you know

Mine's kind of a toss-up between Ayiana from SG-1's Frozen and Merlin from various SG-1 and SGA episodes
      I kinda like Ayiana a little bit cool though she's beautiful and allright..!!
      Moros/Merlin
      "My Own Digital Artwork"
      sigpic
      "My Own Digital Artwork"
      "Atlantis"

Comment

Yup. I'm also quite happy that they brought Ona Grauer back as (presumably) the same Ancient for the tease in the Atlantis pilot

(And again as Emily for SGU )
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Yup. I'm also quite happy that they brought Ona Grauer back as (presumably) the same Ancient for the tease in the Atlantis pilot

(And again as Emily for SGU )
          Oh is that here name I didnt even knew her name so its "Ona Grauer" its sounds Norwegian or somthing.....!!!!
          Moros/Merlin
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          sigpic
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          "Atlantis"

Comment

I like Oma, she seemed like the only Ancient that didn't think they were above everyone else (especially in Threads)
            LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
            Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
            99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
              I like Oma, she seemed like the only Ancient that didn't think they were above everyone else (especially in Threads)
              Thats becuse she believes in the Non-Interference Policy and the Free Will of Humanity unlike Merlin who wanted to wipout the Ori in the begining.
              Moros/Merlin
              "My Own Digital Artwork"
              sigpic
              "My Own Digital Artwork"
              "Atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin_Ascended View Post
                Oh is that here name I didnt even knew her name so its "Ona Grauer" its sounds Norwegian or somthing.....!!!!
                I believe she's actually Mexican-Canadian, but don't quote me on that as I'm not totally sure and too lazy to look it up just now

I also forgot to mention how much I liked Morgan Le Fay. She was terrific in both The Pegasus Project and The Ark of Truth. And the actress is stunning, to boot!

Comment

Chaya I guess because she was hot, otherwise they seemed to be a pretty dull people.

Comment

I didn't really like any of them. Morgan Le Fey I guess.

Comment

I really like Oma Desala and Ganos Lal.
                      Oma Desala because she helped people on the lower planes, was repentant for helping Anubis to ascend and because she choose to fight an eternal battle against him.
                      Ganos Lal because she saw the truth about the Ori and decided to help Moros and defy The Others. Also because she helped SG-1 in the Ori galaxy and again choose to fight Adria in an eternal battle.

Comment

Melia.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I really think Oma was great!
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked ascended Daniel and Oma the most, then Merlin and Morgan le Fay...can we count Daniel...if we can...can we count...Anubis!

Comment

the one from ark of truth that had the book that showed the stargate
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X