No announcement yet.

Buried (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how long Mrs. F has been Caretaker (I think she was the caretaker for the previous Warehouses too, but that's just me. No I have no "canon" proof, just my feeling on it) she may have been fairly young when she was "chosen" but not actually made a caretaker until she'd matured a bit more.

I think Claudia is a perfect choice, she's young enough and is at least as smart as Artie (if not smarter in some areas) she's also still young enough that teaching her new things will be easier than if you were to try and teach those same things to either Pete or Myka.

I think Artie left because maybe he and Mrs. F knew all along that Claudia was the one to take over when Mrs. F's time is up. Why else would she have pushed him to at least find Claudia a safe place to live back in S1? I don't think they wanted to push her into knowing her destiny right away considering all she's been through in her short life.

It's going to interesting how this plays out. I can't wait.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

In my mind each caretaker only takes care of one Warehouse. The moment they are bonded with the Warehouse, they stop aging or at least the aging slows down considerably. When the Warehouse is moved, the caretaker of the now-old Warehouse will take back the lost time and die with the Warehouse similarly to those fashion models in "Age Before Beauty".

Of course, there are certain special occasions when a Warehouse caretaker has to be switched, like the one in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        Considering how long Mrs. F has been Caretaker (I think she was the caretaker for the previous Warehouses too, but that's just me. No I have no "canon" proof, just my feeling on it) she may have been fairly young when she was "chosen" but not actually made a caretaker until she'd matured a bit more.

I think Claudia is a perfect choice, she's young enough and is at least as smart as Artie (if not smarter in some areas) she's also still young enough that teaching her new things will be easier than if you were to try and teach those same things to either Pete or Myka.

I think Artie left because maybe he and Mrs. F knew all along that Claudia was the one to take over when Mrs. F's time is up. Why else would she have pushed him to at least find Claudia a safe place to live back in S1? I don't think they wanted to push her into knowing her destiny right away considering all she's been through in her short life.

It's going to interesting how this plays out. I can't wait.
        i agree, do you think HG will be back in there good graces this or next season ?
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          i agree, do you think HG will be back in there good graces this or next season ?
          I don't think she will ever be back in their good graces. She used them all and betrayed them. Not gonna be forgiven is my guess. They'll either kill her or re-bronze her eventually
          sigpic

Comment

Very enjoyable episode.

Liked the whole Egyptian stuff, some nice mythology for the show (pun intended) in there.

Shame Mark Sheppard's character was killed off.

Claudia as the next Caretaker is interesting. Some good snippets of information on the whole Warehouse inner workings.

I think H.G's betrayal was a combination of her seeing her daughter in that little illusion and i'm speculating something else also happened when she went near the orb.

Loved the Tomb Raider parody

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
              Very enjoyable episode.

Liked the whole Egyptian stuff, some nice mythology for the show (pun intended) in there.

Shame Mark Sheppard's character was killed off.

Claudia as the next Caretaker is interesting. Some good snippets of information on the whole Warehouse inner workings.

I think H.G's betrayal was a combination of her seeing her daughter in that little illusion and i'm speculating something else also happened when she went near the orb.

Loved the Tomb Raider parody
              Wells act of betrayal probabably a long time coming. This was always part of her plan. But its obvious she formed a friendship with Myka. Thats why at the end she said she was sorry. What her goal is unknown but I think Wells always planned to betray them. Its kind of obvious
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not sure H.G.'s "friendship" with Myka is genuine. I think Myka's friendship with her is, but I'm not sold that H.G. is truly sorry for teslaing Myka & Pete. She's one sick, twisted individual and I'm not sure she remembers how to be a proper friend. I'll say this, it's definitely been interesting and enjoyable to watch all this unfold.
                sigpic

Comment

Everyone is H.G. hating.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    Everyone is H.G. hating.
                    Uh, I'm not hating her. I just don't think she was genuine in her friendship with Myka or her dealings with the others. I happen to really enjoy HG even if she's a baddie. Just because I'm saying how I see her development doesn't mean I hate her. Never once have I said "I hate her" because I don't.
                    sigpic

Comment

Everyone is H.G. hating.
                      Hate is a strong word. She is what she is. A villian who mantipulated Warehouse 13 for her yet unknown goals. But that does not equate hate of a character. Just that she has done some down right horrible things
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Everyone is H.G. hating.
                        She is evil!!! Unlike Claudia who is an innocent little cute angel
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          She is evil!!! Unlike Claudia who is an innocent little cute angel
                          Thier is nothing cute and innocent about a person who blames people for crimes that was not their fault.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Thier is nothing cute and innocent about a person who blames people for crimes that was not their fault.
                            Still not letting that go? Sheesh...she kissed and made up remember?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Hate is a strong word. She is what she is. A villian who mantipulated Warehouse 13 for her yet unknown goals. But that does not equate hate of a character. Just that she has done some down right horrible things
                              Villainy is subjective.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Villainy is subjective.
                                I think it's pretty clear that she's the antagonist, unlike innocent and cute Claudia
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X