Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        her hair looked terrible in this ep. maria ranted about it the whole ep
        Yeah, I liked her old hair better.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
          Villainy is subjective.
          Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. The fact she murdered people and has mantipulated others to gain what she wants I don't think this is one of those times.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. The fact she murdered people and has mantipulated others to gain what she wants I don't think this is one of those times.
            I don't think the other warehouse agent that was killed was a murder. I think that was an accident when she was trying to go back in time and save her daughter. MacPherson's death, yes was murder. I don't think that Helena is evil but I also don't think she's in her right mind and that is making her judgment not all that reliable. Doesn't mean she's evil though. However, all this could change if/when we learn the truth about what happened when she was an agent at WH12.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I don't think the other warehouse agent that was killed was a murder. I think that was an accident when she was trying to go back in time and save her daughter. MacPherson's death, yes was murder. I don't think that Helena is evil but I also don't think she's in her right mind and that is making her judgment not all that reliable. Doesn't mean she's evil though. However, all this could change if/when we learn the truth about what happened when she was an agent at WH12.

hey given what you know about the Warehouse ,would you want to be a Warehouse agent? me no !! it seems the choices are insanity, evil or dead in a weird accidents, oh and of course loneliness too
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                hey given what you know about the Warehouse ,would you want to be a Warehouse agent? me no !! it seems the choices are insanity, evil or dead in a weird accidents, oh and of course loneliness too
                For me it would depend on who my partner was. If it was either Myka or Pete, yeah I'd totally do it. HG, not so much. LOL But that's because as much as I do like the character, I don't trust HG, at. all. Doesn't mean I hate her, just don't trust her.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Just watched this ep on hulu can't believe they killed a regent and holy double cross
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    She is evil!!! Unlike Claudia who is an innocent little cute angel
                    *snerk* Er, not quite...

It was most interesting that she's the future caretaker, however. I'm not sure Artie would be a better choice--functioning as the caretaker of a warehouse seems to be something of a symbiotic, not quite logically-defined relationship. Artie might be a bit too set in his ways and skeptical for that sort of a job. Actually, all of his knowledge might be a handicap in such a position, since he might convince himself of one thing in a situation where the warehouse is trying to tell him something else.

That and they might want to start with someone a teense youger. But both Artie and Claudia certainly love the warehouse.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Just watched this ep on hulu can't believe they killed a regent and holy double cross
                    ...Batman!

Sorry. Just finishing that sentence for you.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Better ep than last week. Not really a surprise that H.G. betrayed them, it was only a matter of time. It'll be interesting to see how Myka takes the betrayal. Can't wait till the last ep on Thursday to see what happens.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Better ep than last week. Not really a surprise that H.G. betrayed them, it was only a matter of time. It'll be interesting to see how Myka takes the betrayal. Can't wait till the last ep on Thursday to see what happens.
                        You'll love the end...this is from someone who likes a little sad drama...>.>...touching type stuff....Just watch out for a line about Claudia's...um....maturity
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          You'll love the end...this is from someone who likes a little sad drama...>.>...touching type stuff....Just watch out for a line about Claudia's...um....maturity
                          You mean besides not having one.

I won't spoil you but Myka get pretty ticked off at Wells.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You mean besides not having one.

I won't spoil you but Myka get pretty ticked off at Wells.
                            Understatement of galactic proportions.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ooh now I'm excited about the next ep D
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X