Where and When (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I totally understand that...but HG, herself said she asked to be bronzed because she wasn't in her right mind. But Jel has stated she committed mass mayhem. I wanted to know where and when? Killing one person on purpose and accidentally killing someone else is not mass mayhem. Artie never said what she did so I'm not buying the "mass mayhem" committed by HG line. The killing (if she killed them) of the robbers who murdered her daughter, again I don't consider it "mass mayhem". That was revenge. It's not right, but to me it's still not mass mayhem. She may or may not have killed a total of what? 4 or 5 people that we know of? Not mass mayhem, imho.
    i guess it really doesn't matter what she really was bronzed for, but what matters is now, though screwed that up so i hope she gets bronzed again , sorry for those who like her, but i like Myka more and she played her
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I knew that HG (as good as she is) was the season's big bad and was playing everyone, especially Myka. She's not going to be rebronzed I have a feeling. She'll get something worse. Although I don't know what would or could be worse than re-bronzing her. We'll now have to wait until S3 to find out.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

It was an okay ep this week. I found it a little boring at times in the 60' timeline. The present was good though. So H.G. came through for them in the end. I still think she's up to something and it isn't good. I wonder if Artie really does trust her now or is just pretending to trust her so he can keep a close eye on her without her knowing.

It was such a shame that Rebecca was dying I liked her. But at least she got her wish and was able to see Jack one last time
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          It was an okay ep this week. I found it a little boring at times in the 60' timeline. The present was good though. So H.G. came through for them in the end. I still think she's up to something and it isn't good. I wonder if Artie really does trust her now or is just pretending to trust her so he can keep a close eye on her without her knowing.
          It was such a shame that Rebecca was dying I liked her. But at least she got her wish and was able to see Jack one last time
          You'll find out soon
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You'll find out soon
            Okay, how many eps is there this season?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Okay, how many eps is there this season?
              2 more and the Christmas special which hasn't aired in the US yet.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                2 more and the Christmas special which hasn't aired in the US yet.
                Ah right Thanks Jel
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X