The Book of Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Book of Origin

Hey I was wondering if someone knows whether or not the book of origin has been written by someone... I'd really love to own it tbh but I haven't found it on the internet...

its a prop.....chances are there is:
    a) nothing in the prop book
    b) a random book that they changed the cover on

Comment

Or...some1 has to make a real one for the fun of it.
      if....you have enough freetime on your hands

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
        Or...some1 has to make a real one for the fun of it.
        if....you have enough freetime on your hands
        That's probably what some guy said to the authors of the Bible
        sigpic

Comment

we have like 20 sentences from a book......anything else written wouldnt be accepted by many.....

Comment

Yeah I know about those sentences and stories but I would really love to see an entire version.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of fans would buy it just to have it and I liked the stories that they said in the eps so if they could make similar stories I'm sure the book would be good!

If you feel like writing any, just post them here below I guess

Comment

As far as I know the original props has some written sites in it and some of the sites may be blank

Comment

"And Atius of the High Plains said "Search not for words written to show you the way: Open your hearts to the truth that is spoken to us all""
                Last edited by bobsuncorp; 05 September 2010, 04:02 AM.
                "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Hello!

I have this original prop book... and Im putting it up for sale, along with many other items from my collection.
                  Follow the thread here:
                  https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-prop-for-sale

Comment

Working...
                  X