This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Another interesting fact is that suddenly the color has been drained from our profile pages. We have been stripped of our uniquiness. Is this a plot to make us conform . You know uniformity is a way to control the masses. Weeding out individualism shades of 1984
    Our independent thinking is being eroded. Could that be the reason?
    I suspect elves at work here >.>
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

There have been strange occurrences all throughout the area designated "SGU General Discussion". Threads of a nature seen many times pop up and people start posting. Posts go from three to a hundred in four hours. A thorough investigation has found that the posts indeed have little to do with the topic itself, and the threads have been attacked by a gang of thread-derailers, talking about food and movies and women. The main ringleaders are shrouded in mystery, a conspiracy wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a contradiction, their identities lost when the threads are purged. And yet, these predators lurk on...

I suspect... Time Travel. Criminals from a future where nobody can focus on yet one topic as a result of oversaturation in the media with flashy lights and pictures of food. These travellers have programmed themselves as sleeper agents, appearing just as normal as they please until opportunity strikes, an opportunity to subvert the natural order of their past with the chaos of the future.

No one is safe.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        There have been strange occurrences all throughout the area designated "SGU General Discussion". Threads of a nature seen many times pop up and people start posting. Posts go from three to a hundred in four hours. A thorough investigation has found that the posts indeed have little to do with the topic itself, and the threads have been attacked by a gang of thread-derailers, talking about food and movies and women. The main ringleaders are shrouded in mystery, a conspiracy wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a contradiction, their identities lost when the threads are purged. And yet, these predators lurk on...

I suspect... Time Travel. Criminals from a future where nobody can focus on yet one topic as a result of oversaturation in the media with flashy lights and pictures of food. These travellers have programmed themselves as sleeper agents, appearing just as normal as they please until opportunity strikes, an opportunity to subvert the natural order of their past with the chaos of the future.

No one is safe.
        Yeah, I suspect this to be true, doesn't have much to do with the Spammers...but still an X-file.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Trust no one!
          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

No one is safe.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              I was referring to the parody I'm cooking up. But she has told me about her love of the X-files before...and showed me a picture of her as Scully.

I miss her...
              Yeah I've seen that picture too. And we all Miss.

Anyway if you're Mulder and she's scully...........I call dibs on Skinner.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I want to be a lone gunman
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

So which one of these X-files should be investigated first? The Cantina has limited resources for this...>.> I can only do one at a time...
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    Yeah I've seen that picture too. And we all Miss.

Anyway if you're Mulder and she's scully...........I call dibs on Skinner.
                    Okay Skinner! Besides I needed someone from the inner circle to be skinner

She might be around after the 6th
                    I want to be a lone gunman
                    Okay, you can be the one with the glasses and receding hair line
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, you can be the one with the glasses and receding hair line

You change one of them.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

You change one of them.
                        Fine, the one with the long hair. A female version of course.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Fine, the one with the long hair. A female version of course.
                          Of course
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Of course
                            Wait...why are you typing in color here?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait...why are you typing in color here?
                              Just to keep reminding you...I am female.
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Just to keep reminding you...I am female.
                                Do you really need to remind me?
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X