X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    [spoiler]

<<Bridge>>

Ange stepped out of the elevator, a storm was brewing on her face, Hudson had by this time found his way to the bridge as well. The ship was a grapevine and he heard about Spook's temper. She left her freinds and Father Sheen behind her, they'd have to keep up, Hudson grabbed her by the arm before she reached Colonel Caldwell.

"Spook whatever you're gonna do...don't!"

"Let me go Bill!" She yelled at him which made the whole bridge crew turn around and stare at the little parade that had just arrived.

He only tightened his grip and drew her closer so she couldn't swing at him. "NO Lieutenant, not until you calm down!"

"Get your frakking hands off me Hudson!" She screamed.

"OK...if anyone is going to the brig, it'll be me, I need some down time anyway." With that he stepped back and decked her clean. Ange slumped and her grabbed her. He looked up at Colonel Caldwell. "Sir, permission to arrest myself sir?" he said grinning.

((OOC and there you have a valuble lesson in how to put a NPC to sleep for a while))

Tank arched an eyebrow at the display and chuckled internally in his mind. "Hell I could have done that." He muttered very much under his breath. "Heck just ask me to tackle her next time that might work too!" His grin that he plastered on his face was in full evidence. he felt relaxed and refreshed, less then an hour out of the cockpit and already he was ready to go back and duel with the Lucian Alliance Forces once again!

Comment

Bill was surprised, Caldwell must be feeling good or hit his head, but cest la vie, can't argue with that. "Er..thank you..sirs. I'll be take care of for you. Oh and about Lieutenant Darkness Father, she's had a crap life sir, I don't really blame her." Bill turned and left, he took one look at Ange and smiled, she'd be after his head when she woke. A moment he did not look forward to.

((OOC hav eto work out some details before I post Sam again MG))
      {Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Be that as it may, Bill, having had a crap life does no give one the right to take it out on others," said Firebucket as Bill was leaving.

Comment

"Perhaps not Father, perhaps not." Bill said quietly as he walked towards accomodation. He stopped and turned momentarily. "You know sir, this punishment is in fact worse than going to the brig." He laughed as he continued on his way.

Comment

"Perhaps not Father, perhaps not." Bill said quietly as he walked towards accomodation. He stopped and turned momentarily. "You know sir, this punishment is in fact worse than going to the brig." He laughed as he continued on his way.
          {Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Perhaps it is at that," said Firebucket chuckling.

Comment

Working...
          X