Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate chicago 2011 chicago convention

hi guys:
    well the 2010 convention was a blast so i had to start a thread for next years con. adam said they might be getting christopher judge (teal'c) to come, yaaaa baby. i allready got my gold package for next year. sigh back to the real world. these cons need to be longer like from 3 days to 4 days. cya all next year, stay safe, james from chicago. i kept m y same seat for next year D10.

maybe ... who knows

Comment

I'll definetly be there! I don't have any tickets ordered though. I need to eat first.
      sigpic
      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Dont know but I really wanna go.. Ill wait for more info first.
        sigpic

Comment

What are the chances Torri Higginson will be there? Has she ever been to a convention? I've attended the last 2 Chicago conventions and had a great time.

Comment

Who would everyone like to see next year?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
              hi gamma:
              i would love to see: christopher judge, teryl rothery, cliff simon, david blue, ming na, jamal walker-smith, michael shanks, dan shea, and raibow sun franks. that would be the guest line-up allready james from chicago.

Comment

What do you mean by "that would be the guest line up already"?

Also, add Jewel Staite and Elyse Levesque and I'm fine with that list.
                sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by "that would be the guest line up already"?

Also, add Jewel Staite and Elyse Levesque and I'm fine with that list.
                  hi:
                  oh ya forget about jewel and elyse and maybe allana again too will post photo ops soon, i'm slow, james from chicago.

Comment

Adding to James' I would like Joe and David back next year along with Amanda, Rachel, and Paul. Dream guest for me would be Richard Dean Anderson.
                    One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

RDA would indeed be a dream come true.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikmede View Post
                        What are the chances Torri Higginson will be there? Has she ever been to a convention? I've attended the last 2 Chicago conventions and had a great time.
                        Yes, Torri did a non-creation con in boston a few years back. It ticked me off because creation put Paul McGillion on the same day (sunday) as Torri... I opted to see Paul so have yet to see either Torri or Rachel, who do not do a lot of cons.

Comment

Originally posted by mikmede View Post
                          What are the chances Torri Higginson will be there?
                          Email Adam at creation entertainment! tell himthe guests you'd like to see, they do listen to the fans!
                          [email protected]

Comment

Torri did the Burbank Creation Con back in 2005. I think it was one of her first cons. She was wonderful.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              Torri did the Burbank Creation Con back in 2005. I think it was one of her first cons. She was wonderful.

Yeah she did Vancouver in 2007 too.......she wasn't too well either, and stayed well into the late night on Sunday signing autographs..she also attended the Sunday brunch....an absolutely charming lady and wonderful con guest....wish she'd do more - I'd love to see her again......

And thanks to all for the pictures from this year's Chicago btw.....greatly appreciated...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                              X