Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

season 5 of SGA was really just another season 10 of SG-1.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 5 of SGA was really just another season 10 of SG-1.

you know this season was just a big ol' finale, just show how you eliminated a few enemies and oh look you still have the big enemy tramping around.

They didn't know that Season 5 was going to be the last season until one or two episodes before the finale, so Season 5 could not be considered a "big ol' finale". They really thought they were going to get a Season 6 and were quite surprised when the cancellation came up so suddenly.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      They didn't know that Season 5 was going to be the last season until one or two episodes before the finale, so Season 5 could not be considered a "big ol' finale". They really thought they were going to get a Season 6 and were quite surprised when the cancellation came up so suddenly.
      What hedwig said ^^

We would of been better off SGA ending with Season 4 which was the best Stargate since like the earlier SG-1 seasons, imo.

It still sucks how both shows were cancelled on assumptions of being renewed. I just felt Season 5 started out with so much potential it just was lacking towards the end. I read some of the stories Joe M had planned for S6, gotta say it would of been a great season from what I've read.

Hopefully with SGU they will be told, "This is your final season" before they even start writing it.
      sigpic

Comment

the whole ending with hopes of renewal and the fact that it ends with an extremely dangerous enemy running around the galaxy

Comment

Working...
        X