Jack Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafood.

Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafood.

I love to eat both ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") seafood and I love to eat fish all the time fish as Omega 3 fatty acids that is good for the human body and its good health wise for a good delicious healthy diet. Fish is good with salads, pasta, eggs, and fries-"JoJo's" as well as in sandwiches and even griled and BBQ or tarter sauce and yogurt and I love eat both ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") they are all great and really good to eat you can even fry them as well.

Default Re: Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafo

Though my entrée of choice in any meal is usually some kind of bird--like chicken, ostrich, turkey, pheasant, etc.--my second favorite would be seafood. I'm not too keen on beef as I used to be. Salmon is always a good choice. I remember having salmon fish & chips at a restaurant once upon a time at a harbor near my home. My mouth is watering now... Bass & halibut are good choices too.

Default Re: Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafo

I love seafood. Fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster....*drool*
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar

I could gladly live on nothing but seafood (fish, not shellfish though).
    Tilapia, salmon, and tooooooonnnaaaaaa!
    also mackerel, snapper...hell, any white fish will do

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I love seafood. Fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster....*drool*
    A while ago, I had a chance to try crab cakes with a special tartar sauce. Even though I already ate dinner, I'm making myself hungry all over again.

Fish is really good stuff, I love it myself. Here's a good guide on suggested fish to buy. Apparently there is some really serious over fishing going on for many fish species, which could sadly lead to starvation for millions.

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/seafoodwatch.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    I could gladly live on nothing but seafood (fish, not shellfish though).
    Tilapia, salmon, and tooooooonnnaaaaaa!
    also mackerel, snapper...hell, any white fish will do
    evilgrin is a fish racist
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Either that or he thinks that he gets too little salt in his diet.

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

i usually get my mercury from tuna

yummy

i only eat fish if its fried
    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1239 View Post
    Poached halibut steaks are really tasty if they have the right spices; the same with smoked tuna steaks.

Lieutenant Colonel WingedPegasus's Avatar

Mmmm, fishy fish fish. I like it lots...but only if it's cooked. I have no desire to eat anything that once had a brain while it's still raw, even if it's called something fancy like sushi.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Quote Originally Posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Mmmm, fishy fish fish. I like it lots...but only if it's cooked. I have no desire to eat anything that once had a brain while it's still raw, even if it's called something fancy like sushi.
    Yepper, I like my fish cooked very well. Speaking of which, I'm reminded of an excellent cajun meal I had back in 2002--blackened cajun catfish on a bed of spicy rice pilaf with creamed spinach and sautéed veggies (with lots of garlic too).

The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter

I like fish but nothing beats a good plate of calmari.
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

missa here like seafood too

squid's good but octopus is the best of the bunch IMO

as for fish my tastes are rather eclectic (herring, mackerel, cod, sole, salmon ...) though there are some I also dislike (sardines & tuna)

the tastiest of all shellfish, if not all seafood, is crab meat. other crustaceans like lobster & gambas are a delicacy but somehow nothing quite compares with crab

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1239 View Post
    *shudder*
    the best fish is raw

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    *shudder*
    the best fish is raw
    right out of the lake ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    right out of the lake ?
    maybe not, ha!
    but sliced up real nice with some ginger and wasabe and well made sushi rice and we're talking