Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafood.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Here Are Fish Eaters And Fish Lovers.? ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") Seafood.

I love to eat both ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") seafood and I love to eat fish all the time fish as Omega 3 fatty acids that is good for the human body and its good health wise for a good delicious healthy diet. Fish is good with salads, pasta, eggs, and fries-"JoJo's" as well as in sandwiches and even griled and BBQ or tarter sauce and yogurt and I love eat both ("Tilapia", "Salmon", And "Cod") they are all great and really good to eat you can even fry them as well.

Moros/Merlin
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    sigpic
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    "Atlantis"

Though my entrée of choice in any meal is usually some kind of bird--like chicken, ostrich, turkey, pheasant, etc.--my second favorite would be seafood. I'm not too keen on beef as I used to be. Salmon is always a good choice. I remember having salmon fish & chips at a restaurant once upon a time at a harbor near my home. My mouth is watering now... Bass & halibut are good choices too.
    sigpic

Comment

I love seafood. Fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster....*drool*
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I could gladly live on nothing but seafood (fish, not shellfish though).
        Tilapia, salmon, and tooooooonnnaaaaaa!
        also mackerel, snapper...hell, any white fish will do
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I love seafood. Fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster....*drool*
          A while ago, I had a chance to try crab cakes with a special tartar sauce. Even though I already ate dinner, I'm making myself hungry all over again.
          sigpic

Comment

Fish is really good stuff, I love it myself. Here's a good guide on suggested fish to buy. Apparently there is some really serious over fishing going on for many fish species, which could sadly lead to starvation for millions.

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/seafoodwatch.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              I could gladly live on nothing but seafood (fish, not shellfish though).
              Tilapia, salmon, and tooooooonnnaaaaaa!
              also mackerel, snapper...hell, any white fish will do
              evilgrin is a fish racist
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Either that or he thinks that he gets too little salt in his diet.

Comment

i usually get my mercury from tuna

yummy
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i only eat fish if its fried
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                      i only eat fish if its fried
                      Poached halibut steaks are really tasty if they have the right spices; the same with smoked tuna steaks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, fishy fish fish. I like it lots...but only if it's cooked. I have no desire to eat anything that once had a brain while it's still raw, even if it's called something fancy like sushi.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Mmmm, fishy fish fish. I like it lots...but only if it's cooked. I have no desire to eat anything that once had a brain while it's still raw, even if it's called something fancy like sushi.
                          Yepper, I like my fish cooked very well. Speaking of which, I'm reminded of an excellent cajun meal I had back in 2002--blackened cajun catfish on a bed of spicy rice pilaf with creamed spinach and sautéed veggies (with lots of garlic too).
                          sigpic

Comment

I like fish but nothing beats a good plate of calmari.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

missa here like seafood too

squid's good but octopus is the best of the bunch IMO

as for fish my tastes are rather eclectic (herring, mackerel, cod, sole, salmon ...) though there are some I also dislike (sardines & tuna)

the tastiest of all shellfish, if not all seafood, is crab meat. other crustaceans like lobster & gambas are a delicacy but somehow nothing quite compares with crab

Comment

Working...
                              X