I'll Be Seeing You (409)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll Be Seeing You (409)

A stolen Global Dynamics project brings Carter, Allison, Jo and Fargo together, and Grant's disappearance turns him into a suspect in the theft. Carter and Jo find evidence linking Grant to Beverly Barlowe before a catastrophe strikes.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Fantastic fall finale, absolutely fantastic. Reminded me so much of Back to the Future 2--in a good way.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I liked the full circle, and I wasn't quite sure on how things were going to end (except for Alison).

I'm most curious about what Beverley is going to do next.
      Spoiler:
      But since they've slightly changed the timeline, do you think other things might have changed too? Maybe Kevin is autistic again?

Comment

Nah, at the end of the episode they 'fixed' it. So they're back to the restored alternate timeline.

I was thrilled to see Allison die Even though I knew it wouldn't last, I was happy with what I got
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Good fun. That they didn't reset the timeline back to how it was pre-season four was what impressed me the most. Good on the writers for doing something big and sticking to it. Glad for the happy ending with Jack/Allison, but ******* I foresee horror in the future for a Jo/Zane/Zoe love triangle. I did lol at Fargo's new bossiness and the effect Jo noted it had on her. See that? Options! Sad to see Grant go, I guess, mostly because James Callis is awesome.

Probably the best nine episode-run Eureka's done. I can't wait for the next half.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I foresee horror in the future for a Jo/Zane/Zoe love triangle
            Strangely, I don't. I see Lucas coming back, and stirring up feelings in Zoe again, or at least something along those lines which makes Zoe realise that she doesn't like Zane and/or likes Lucas more...

Comment

Great ep! Just a bit... anticlimatic. Well, hopefully the 4.5 airs from January onwards...

Someone wondered how Beverly could be Adam Barlowe's daughter if Adam would've died without Allison. I couldn't find the topic again but the answer is that he wouldn't have been in the accident if the soldiers hadn't chased Jo...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Fantastic fall finale, absolutely fantastic. Reminded me so much of Back to the Future 2--in a good way.
                I was thinking the same thing! Hubby agreed.

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                Great ep! Just a bit... anticlimatic. Well, hopefully the 4.5 airs from January onwards...

Someone wondered how Beverly could be Adam Barlowe's daughter if Adam would've died without Allison. I couldn't find the topic again but the answer is that he wouldn't have been in the accident if the soldiers hadn't chased Jo...
                I was thinking that a couple of weeks ago. And it was pointed out not long after I thought that the whole Jo incident thing. I hadn't thought that through.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Amazing episode. When Allison is killed I was like , ok they are going to go back in time and fix the timeline, then after it goes back to the future, and we see Carter and Grant run out of the warehouse and see the car flipped over again, I got chills, thinking Allison was really dead again, and they could not save her. Then you see Henry helping her up and she is fine, I was like, Wow!

It seems the writing is just getting better and better. So A+ episode! Loved it!

Oh and good way to start up a new story-line in the final scene. At least we know what is to come or at least we can speculate, lol.

BTW, I don't think James Callis is leaving yet. He is still around in the current timeline and I am sure with Beverly around he will still play an important role.
                  sigpic

Comment

... When did Grant have time to buy stocks and get that baseball...?

Comment

Wow, what a first half of S4 we've had. I admit it, I still kind of miss the old Eureka that was a little less huge story arc and a little more week to week, but the season won me over. I really enjoyed it and was impressed with how TPTB have stuck to thier guns with the change and made the best of it. At this point resetting back to the original timeline might be just as strange and the original change!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      BTW, I don't think James Callis is leaving yet. He is still around in the current timeline and I am sure with Beverly around he will still play an important role.
                      You're right, he's now like Tess as he is gone but still a part of the show and they can bring him back for guest appearances if the want to...I hope they do!

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                      ... When did Grant have time to buy stocks and get that baseball...?
                      He could have done that before the time change ever occurred, especially the baseball, or put in the purchase while Carter was changing the audio...pretty cool though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Adding James Callis to the show was one of the best decisions they have made. I hope they bring him back. Friday's episode was just done very well. BTW did u see the hidden message in this episode? Very clever how they did it.

My dad was watching last night, on the DVR and he said wow Eureka has gotten very deep.
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW did u see the hidden message in this episode? Very clever how they did it.
                          Evidently I'm a very shallow person b/c I missed it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved this Ep. Only thing that really bothers me is the Zane/Zoe relationship. I love Zoe, but I so wanted to punch her in the Face when she showed up hugging Zane. The combination is nothing more then weird, she rather looks like his little Sister than his Girlfriend.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

BTW did u see the hidden message in this episode? Very clever how they did it.
                              Wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                              X