No announcement yet.

I'll Be Seeing You (409)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep, but I wish we would get the original timeline back now But I did wish I had a spoon at hand cause I wanted to gouge my eyes out so I didn't have to watch the Carter/Allison thing That is painful to watch

But it's not coming back till next year? Except for the christmas special? What the heck is all that about
    sigpic

Comment

As I understand it, Linda, regarding the schedule, it'll be coming back in the winter with S5 coming in the summer. Don't know how that'll work over in Scotland.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        As I understand it, Linda, regarding the schedule, it'll be coming back in the winter with S5 coming in the summer. Don't know how that'll work over in Scotland.
        It seems crazy to stop it for so long half way through the season *shrugs* I think when it comes back that we'll get it not long after the US.
        sigpic

Comment

EPISODE 4.9
          I'LL BE SEEING YOU

IMDB SYNOPSIS: Mid-Season Finale Closer than they've ever been before, Allison (Salli Richardson-Whitfield) and Carter (Colin Ferguson) join forces personally as well as professionally when Jo (Erica Cerra) and Fargo (Neil Grayston) enlist them to help find a stolen Global Dynamics project.

LIKED.....
          Honestly this episode would have blown my mind if they just rolled with it, but they didn't.

DIDN'T LIKE......
          Let's just say if you were watching Eureka for reasons other than I am watching Eureka this might have been your favorite episode. Since I am not watching Eureka for those reasons it was definitely not a favorite episode.

This isn't a bad episode, but when the intensity lacks real weight it isn't very intense. When you know something they have done will be immediately undone because of the softness of the show then it is very meh. I do like some of the plot elements they are playing with so I didn't hate the episode or anything. Just another of many that could have/should have been better than they are, but clearly the entire series was misguided.

I am growing quite concerned about my next choice, Warehouse 13. If these shows are connected I am worried. But you don't worry I have given up any plans to write about it. This exercise has proven to be a colossal waste of time and effort on my part as well as you the reader whom is not reading this. The show has had a lot of fun moments and most episodes have fun moments, but overall the series to date could have been so much more than it is. I'm worried this opinion is going to hold true for Warehouse 13 as well.

Comment

Working...
          X