Favorite Horizon Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Horizon Moments

What are some of your guys' favorite Horizon moments? This might be a good excuse to go back & do some rereading! And let's see how long we can keep this thread going.

Horizawha?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Horizawha?
      Stargate Horizon. A virtual episode series that has run four seasons. http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon/

In regards to Favorite Horizon moments:
      One of the ones that really comes to mind is the scene in "Trial By Fire" when Sivea is attempting to keep Chris alive & she admits that she hasn't gotten to know her very well & would like to do that. Assuming they get through THIS crisis. It was just really interesting to see how that relationship turned out.

Comment

In recent times I absolutely loved the scene at the end of "Sacrifices", I was really glad to see that one in the extended edition, it was always one of my favourites.

The moment Grant shoots Nosah'trah in the season four opener, I remember first reading it and thinking it was a great bad-ass moment.

Going further back the attack on Vorian in 3.24 was a great way to end the season.

Definitely a good excuse for some re-reading!
        I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Oh, yes. Hmm, there are so many! More rereading to do...

Comment

A recent moment (one of the most recent in fact) but I really loved the big Sivok moment in the S4 finale.
            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Working...
            X