Characters of other shows to interact with SGU characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Characters of other shows to interact with SGU characters

Which character of other shows would you like to see interact with SGU characters? Or which SGU character could you see interact in another show?

For instance, even if a crossover between the two shows isn't realistic, I would love to see Dr. Cal Lightman (from „Lie to me“) being sent by Stargate Command to Destiny in order to ‘read‘ Dr. Nicholas Rush.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Q and Rush would be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Which character of other shows would you like to see interact with SGU characters? Or which SGU character could you see interact in another show?

For instance, even if a crossover between the two shows isn't realistic, I would love to see Dr. Cal Lightman (from „Lie to me“) being sent by Stargate Command to Destiny in order to ‘read‘ Dr. Nicholas Rush.
      Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
      Q and Lightman, sounds like fun. They both would probably become desperate from dealing with Rush!

House m.d. for a medical mystery on board the Destiny.
      sigpic

Comment

Christina Yang.
        sigpic

Comment

Deadpool, if only so he can break the fourth wall and tell the audience exactly how the fans are going to ***** about the newest SGU development, of course.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Okay. Then what about Tony Stark (Iron Man) – he’s brilliant but also eccentric and stubborn. He could drive not only Rush but also Young crazy – assume Eli would appreciate.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately without the stones they couldn't interact with any other characters from any show. Unless they were the faith aliens or something. So in that regard... Todd (Wraith / SGA) and Scott. Wondering if Scott might grow a pair after he has to feed on a human as said wraith. Wondering if the Todd/Scott on Destiny might make Greer look like he has a sense of humor.

Comment

Dexter Morgan. He could kill Rush, because Rush willingly stranded the people on the Destiny, and a lot died as result of that.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

How about House from House MD
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                  StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                  GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                    How about House from House MD
                    Yes, I would green you but I can't. How about Rush, House and Lightman now that would be good and I love the fact they are ALL British actors.

Comment

Would love these 2 to make an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                        Would love these 2 to make an appearance.
                        [img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4343/drwho.jpg[img]
                        Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                        Yes, I would green you but I can't. How about Rush, House and Lightman now that would be good and I love the fact they are ALL British actors.
                        Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                        and that would make 6 British actors :-)
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Now, Todd, that's an interesting idea. Tood in an human body. I suspect that it would be impossible, do to differences in wraith-human biology, but an mind-bobbling idea none the less. I green to ya.
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Yes Todd in a human body in destiny is a good choice , how about McKay , and somebody eating lemons whit his body and nothing happens .
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Atia of the Julii

Comment

Working...
                              X